Chapter 9 "The Light Has Come..."

✦˚ ‧ ꒱꒱ 🍃 Summary :

The light shined bright in our eyes, We were in the ray of darkness earlier, The twelve of us, But the fourteen dissappear in our eyes, We verge into our eyes out, As We Were joined together, We closed our eyes together.... As we---

˚ ‧ ꒱꒱ 🍃 Warning :
✧Light angst
✧Characters disappearing
✧Hurt
✧Comfort

Most importantly
✧ cliffhanger 😉

*Jk! Have fun reading!*

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Ike eveland
| Cave |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"I-is it working?" Ike asked as he clenched his hands together as he stared at Uki, "I think… it's working." Fulgur stated, Uki then trembled as he clenched at Fulgur, "Uki…" Fulgur whispered. "Oh God.." Selen watched the three, The wind blows, It echoes, And echoes… "The breeze here… Damn." Petra chilled down, "I mean…" Vox rubbed his back neck, As Uki seated up, "They responded." Uki stated, "Who did!?" All of them said at the same time as their voices echoed inside the cave.

"Millie did!" Uki stated, "Wow, That's the witch and psychic power for you." Mysta stated. As Mysta felt something, "Mysta…?" Ike patted Mysta's shoulder, "Ike… I think something is capturing me… " Mysta stated, His skin was pale, His Cyan eyes were widened, Mysta then felt something grasp into his hands, "Mysta…?" Petra then held Mysta's arm, As a shade of black took mysta as he turned into a particle of black dust, "M-Mysta!!" All of them shouted at the sudden disappearance of Mysta, Petra then raised her arms to see, Half of it is black, "They captured Mysta, And half of my fingers is black…" Petra stated, ''As Uki's heterochromia eyes widened, "I think… Something is happening next…" As Uki's eyes felt heavy, "Fuu Fuu Chan…" Uki clenched on Fulgur's shirt weakly, As Fulgur felt the grasp, He then looked his way at Uki, "Uki, Baby…? I'm here… You can hear me right..?" He then slowly dozed off in Fulgur's arms, "Uki!?" Ike and Fulgur shouted, As Selen slowly got hazy, She then kneeled down, gently placed Rosemi on her lap, "Selen…?" Petra said weakly, "Wait… If one of us gets infected… Does this mean…Ugh.." Ike then fell into Vox's arm, "Ike..?" Vox responded, "Vox… They are dozing off.." Fulgur stated, As his robotic parts suddenly turned rusty.

"Fulgur..!" Vox then raised his hand reaching for his brother's hand, But his brother turned into some sort of black dust along with his lover, Vox then watched his friends turn into dust, Along the girls. Selen dozed off, Petra's black arm took over her body, As she mumbled something to Vox that made Vox realize something.

As Vox's sight turned pitch black. "They all disappeared because of you." Some uttered whispers to Vox's ears, "You mere demon summoned this ghoul in the realm of humans…" They uttered another sentence, "Shut up!" Vox shouted, As dark fogs appeared. As they surrounded Vox. "Vox… You're the best demon I know , And I know.. You're strong… Strong enough… To save us all… You can read them, I just know it.. Please.. Save us." That was what Petra said to Vox.

Vox then realised, They were… In another realm.. No.. "We are… In a dream…?" Vox slurred his words as he held his mouth, His Golden eyes widened, "We are in a dream…" Vox then clasped his hands at his mouth, "Stupid!" The dark fogs spit hurtful words, "No you're not!" "Seriously, Dream!? That's hilarious!" The fogs said negative thoughts, As Vox closed his eyes.

"Ignore them. Ignore them. In the count of ten. The eight of us will return and end this horror dream…" Vox then held his breath as he counted to ten, He then clenched his hands together, Hoping for things to change back, He then inhaled. As he opened his eyes.