Chapter 10 "Everything Should Be Stable Now..."

✦˚ ‧ ꒱꒱ 🍃 Summary :

✧ "What is this place? Will everything be stable? It should be stable now right?"

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Reimu Endou
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"What the hell is this place!?" Reimu stated, "HEAVEN!" A familiar voice could be heard, The three then looked at their back to see, Nine familiar people standing away from them, forming a circle with a such long distance with each other

"IS THIS HEAVEN!?" An angelic voice could be heard, "ENNA! DON'T RUN OFF!" The witch shouted, As Reimu watched the two ran after. "Is this…the only group who is alive.?" Reimu mumbled as the three went to the middle, "Where's Petra…?" Reimu looked around to find her Petra, As there was no sign or glimpse of her, As she exclaimed a scoff, "What happened…?" Pomu's facial expression frowned, As Everyone gathered in the middle. "Ah! Finana!" Reimu then assisted Finana with her feet, "Thank you Reimu…" Finana chuckled weakly.

As Reimu glanced at every one in the middle. Vox, His face looked so traumatized, Something perhaps happened… Kyo, His eyes were swollen, He might have watched his loved one disappear in a blink of an eye.  Aster, He.. Seems so tired, But wait a minute, Why does 'Shu' look different here?

Reimu thought to herself, As they heard a voice, As it said something, "You twelve young people…" A voice could be heard, "You twelve young people survived…" A light orb slowly ascended in front of them, "Your friendship valued one another, Team works, And tears.." It chuckled, "You young lad are truly something.." It stated, "GOD?" Enna gasped, "No, I am not a God.." The orb spoke to Enna, "Wait, First of all, Why are we here…!?" Nina asked.

"You are here, Because of that Squid, He did this." The orb stated, "Or should i say…" The orb then shined bright, As it transformed into Human form, "I did…" He stated, As his bright wings showed, "WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A MIX OF VOX AND IKE!?" Enna shouted, As Vox's eyes widened, hearing a familiar name. "Vox and Ike…?" He responded, "I do not know them, But I am not them. Or perhaps." He chuckled as he glanced at Vox.

As he raised his hand, As many point views showed, Their perspective of suffering could be shown, "All of this… Is what you twelve young lads had been through.." He stated, "Okay, We could see that but… What about the… Other fourteen people..?" Kyo fidget his fingers, As the orb man looked his way to Kyo, "They are… doing fine." He stated, "Where are they…?" Aster asked, "In your normal world." He then gently smiled at Aster.

"Wait, When you said normal world, Are you saying…" Vox then gestured his hands, "We're in a dream?" Vox asked, "A void?" Nina replied, "Or heaven!?" Enna added, As the orb man hazel eyes widen, "A dream, Void, Or even heaven, None of those were correct, But you could say, This is like a dream, Just an illusion, But it does not taint your living as a supernatural being in a normal world, Well, I'm not saying once you got touched, You'll die. No. This is a Realm of Value" He stated, "What do you mean by Value..?" Pomu asked.

"The camp you're in, It's quite conspiticated, It's a sophisticated place. Indeed very special for 'We' group." He stated, "Rarely people visit, But once you step into this place, Things will go down." He stated, "So…That we are here..Are we dead..?" Reimu asked, As the orb man hazel's eyes widened, As he chuckled, "No, No, What I am referring to is my friends." He stated, "They let you guys go through this stuff, To see how each of you value your trust worthy opponent and skills and trust issues, And important, Is how you value one another. Your friendship is indeed deep." He stated, As the point view disappeared through thin air, He then clenched his hand. As he turned his head facing the group who was gathered behind him.