35: Sleepless night

"NIGHTMARE!" Bret yelled.

"AHH!" The three friends screamed.

"Got them!" Bret laughed.

"You're alive?!" Rocky gasped.

Bret stood up struggling to stay still, "Yeah, enough stitches can fix the skin of hell."

"I told you! Sedative wouldn't work." Brian facepalmed.

"Well, it looks better than before." Bret softly grunted.

Bret couldn't believe his eyes, seeing Marshall being held up by Everest was funny to him. Right now wasn't the time to joke around. Seeing as if he would move, he remarked that even Rocky could hold Marshall better. This didn't please the Black-haired boy, "Okay, seriously dude?"

"Well then. It's Thursday isn't it?" Bret asked.

"Check your phone." Marshall shrugged.

"Threw it off the balcony earlier. Dumb mistake." Bret sighed.

"Of course you did." Everest sighed.

"Relax, my phone is in an otter box phone case." Bret chuckled.

"Better be," Everest mumbled. Bret laughed and walked into the living room, lay on the couch, and went to text somebody. But before he could do that, he had to find his phone outside.

"Found it!" Bret walked back inside and proceeded to text his drummer and Ella's brother.

Bret: Hey Tuck.

Tuck: Bret! What's happening?

Bret: Well, I'm back for good.

Tuck: What does that mean?

Bret: I'm back in town.

Tuck: Ella isn't too fond of you.

Bret: Already known that for the past 2 months.

Tuck: No crap dude! 😂

Bret: Aren't you supposed to be asleep?

Tuck: Why should I know?

Bret: It's midnight stupid. Get some sleep.

Tuck: Ella refuses to believe that you are back in town.

Bret: Do you believe I'm back in town?

Tuck: I do, but Skye doesn't know your even back.

Bret: Aight dude, goodnight get rest.

Tuck: Aight, night Soby.

Bret threw his phone at his bag and it landed beside it, he shrugged and laughed, "Close enough right?"

Everyone was in their respective rooms when Bret and Tuck were texting, "Alone again? I assume it's going to be like this." 

Bret sat there punching a pillow and crying into it, "Fucking alone. Just like always."

"Are you sure?" A voice whispered.

Bret sighed, "I wonder whose voice that is."

"Mine dingus." Everest sat on the farthest end of the couch, "Friday, is showtime. Remember that."

Bret was on the right side of the L-shaped couch that was in the Campbell family's living room. Then he realized Everest wasn't sleeping with Marshall in his room, "Why the hell are you down here?"

Everest sighed, "Marshall kicked me off the bed, so I came down here."

"You can't sleep with me, because that's cheating at its finest." Bret sighed and started coughing.