Quidditch

Boboiboy and Childe just listening a speech from their Quidditch captains but sometimes they disliked what that captain said although that rule in Quidditch.Two of them were selected being Beater and Childe was happy with it.

"I guess that rule comrade .we need to take down the player in hard way.Rule is rule.Seriously how the heck Draco being chosen as Seeker..i dont see any talent from him except his new broom that being brought by his father"Childe rolled his eyes

"Dependent child.Honestly i don't care if our team lose.See choose no quality player."Bbb sighed.

"Oii you two..can you shut up and focus what im going to explain"said the captain

Childe and Bbb sweatdropped and nodded.They noticed Draco teased them but two of them didnt mind.Bbb  guess that Draco should be ate Yaya biscuit .muhhahaha..he still remembered few days ago ..Childe tried eat Yaya biscuits ..and yeah that Russian boy being sent to Madam Pomfrey.Childe  never thought that Yaya biscuit very dangerous...even Madam Pomfrey considered it as Dark Potion!.

"Hey should i give him Yaya biscuit",Bbb whispered to Childe.

"Please i don't want it anymore.I rather died drinking vodka.Is your friend ..witch huh.Hmm i wanna see how Draco react and lets put laxative muhahaha "Childe whispered

Bbb and Childe smirked each other.

The game started well untill Bbb and Childe noticed something weird happended on Harry broom

The game started well untill Bbb and Childe noticed something weird happended on Harry broom.It moved crazily.Bbb gave eye signal to Yoimiya after he found out those who casted spell on Harry broom.He noticed Quinrell casted dark art magic..Childe told that to cast that spell..the person need to make eye contact to target.Bbb noticed Snape tried to stop Quinrell to by chanted too but he didn't want to be noticed.Who guess Snape had a soft side.

A Bludger came towards Bbb made Bbb lost control flying.Childe yelled his name.Bbb tried to control his broom and managed to fly back.

"Bbb are you okay!?"Childe asked him

"Okay...ohoho Fred you really want me die huh"Bbb looked and smiled to Fred.

Fred and George gulped.Childe sweatdropped as Bbb chased crazily Fred

"Sometimes i dont understand that comrade.but thats cool.Opportunity to fight!!"Childe screamed happily.

Yoimiya rushed out from the seat and going towards her firework stuff.Actually she and Bbb already suspected Quinrell so they made planned.Thank to Childe ..supplied illegally the fireworks.Fireworks was her speciality.She need to distract Quinrell.

"here we goes..lacarnum inflimare",Yoimiya giggled

A burst of fireworks launched up into skies and exploded.It attracted all the people there.Meanwhile Snape struggled as his robe burned suddenly made Quinrell distracted.Ali  noticed Harry broom not move crazily.How could Professor Snape casted dark spell??Something not right

Fred was beaten badly by Bbb.Bbb was laughed maniacly.

"Oi comrade you really crazy hahaha"Childe laughed.

"Ehe..well rule is rule.",Bbb winked.

Two of them watched Harry and Draco were racing to get Golden Snitch.Bbb and Childe decided to watch only made others players suprised two Slytherin Beater not play.

"Oii what are you doingg!!"some Slyhtherin students yelled at them.

Even Wood confused!.

George and Fred decided to join Childe and Bbb.

"You guys seem not play huh?"Fred asked Bbb.

"Well..we just enjoying see two juniors catching Golden Snitch.Wanns bet"Childe smirked.

"Im out from your bet"Bbb not interested.

"You betcha"George said.

Harry and Draco chased the Golden Snitch with incredible speed.Draco hit Harry hardly but Harry seem ignored it.
Harry managed got the Golden Snitch and made Gryffindor won the game.Childe smiled as he knew that Potter could win this

"Hey Weasley..since your team win.How bout i treat you vodka."Childe said.

"Oo Russian alcohol.Im not sure as mom never allow us drink alcohol."Fred said.

"Nah its okay.Just a goblet only",Childe said.

"Okay"the twins said.

Bbb sighed.He guessed he need to make another drink after Weasley had alcoholic drink.He then looked at Ali who congratulatted Harry for winning the house.Bbb then flew towards Harry and landed.

"Youre really awesome Harry.Nice "Bbb thumbs up

"Err thank"Harry said.

"Its rare a Slytherin senior congratulate Gryffindor"Hermione astonished.

Bbb laughed.

"Well maybe i more to prankster that's why im being in Slytherin.Btw Hermione you did great job.Thank you.Oh see ya..."Bbb walked away

"You know what .its first time a student from Slytherin kind to us.I think he is a good senior compare to others "Hermione smiled.

"Hm i wonder what kind prank he do made he sorted into Slytherin"Ron questioned himself

Ali and Bennett met Bbb and Childe.Bennet praised his big brother made Childe laughed happily.

"I wish you in Gryffindor Boboiboy...so we can be friend"Ali sighed.

"I think we could be more than friend", Boboiboy smirked.

"What do you mean?"Ali astonished.