House Cup Champion

"Let them go to the hell!!!"Voldermort said.

Ali and Harry were speechless...they could tell Voldermort and Quinrell knew their plan but how!?

"You think you can hide from Dark Lord!?"Quinrell yelled as suddenly they were trapped by circle of fire.

Ali gritted his teeth.l angrilly after he saw bruise on her girlfriend.Quinrell grab Harry neck and choke him as suddenly the stone from Harry pocket fell out..

"Die you Potter!"Quinrell glared.

Ali without wasting time...pointed his wand towards Quinrell angrilly.

"Bombarda Maxima!!!"he yelled as he sent explosion spell towards Quinrell.

Harry was free and grab the stone.He  had no idea what was going on but he decided ran towards Ali.

Meanwhile...

Childe,Bbb and Yoimiya arrived at chess room where Hermione and Bennett took care on Ron.Bennett used healing spell for first aid kit only.

"No question.Where Ali and Harry?"Childe asked.

"They went there brother.Snape must be in there"Bennett answered.

"Crap..they are in danger.Bbb,lets go.Yoimiya you bring this Weasley to safe place.Bring them too"Childe said.

Yoimiya nodded.Bbb was worried as Ali and Harry wasnt face Snape but Quinrell and Voldermort!!!

"Bennett,Hermione hold my hand.Bennett hold Ron hand.This going  nausea journey.Dont ask ..i will explain later"Yoimiya gave her hand.

Four of them then apparated without hesitation.

"Comrade,what the plan.I dont want to rush but we had no choice"Childe said.

"Lets take down that Dark Lord.Remember, Professor Morax tell us that Voldermort still in weak condition.Lets pray he didnt use that deathly spell"Bbb turned into Thunderstorm

Childe jawdropped what he saw....a handsome Bbb.Yoimiya was right....if male carry Vella blood must be hot.

if male carry Vella blood must be hot

"Are you Boboiboy !?"Childe asked

"Well ya but i prefer being called by Thunderstorm.No question  but i will explain later.Finally  its my time.Opportuniy to fight"Thunderstorm grinned smile.

Childe could tell he nosebleed.Dang..his comrade to hot!!!

Two of them went to save Ali and Harry from Voldermort and Quinrell.

Timeskip..

Ali was plunged and hit the wall after Quinrell attacked him .Voldermort asked him to kill Ali immediately.Harry was shocked.Suddenly Quinrell sent torture spell on Harry made Ali shocked.

"Gimme that stone Harry Potter.."Quinrell laughed maniacly.

Harry winced in pain.Ali ran towards Harry but he also being tortured by Cruciatus Spell.