#! stop leaving me on seen!

random person.

hye
hey
CYNO

It's literally class time why are you texting me.

why are you responding🤔

My teacher isn't here.

woahs
mines here tho😉
im living on the edge yk

That just sounds like you're calling for trouble.

no.
anyways we have lunch after wanna try and find me there😉😉😊🤗

I rather not look in that cafeteria.
So I decline that offer.

wow
how do yk I even eat there😒

I just guessed.
Where do you eat then?

hmm
idk

😐

STOP
woah you actually used an emoji
cyno
CYNO WHERE DID YIU GO
seen

-

You sighed at your phone as you looked up to see your teacher staring dead right at you. You smiled at him and started writing your notes.

.

After the long class you were finally free from the hell hole and dashed out the classroom, accidentally bumping into a person infront of your classroom door.

You looked up to see that it was Tighnari.

"Oh its you, what are you doing here."
You asked, moving away from the doorway so students can leave.

"You have Cyno demanding me to find out who you are." He crossed his arms and stared at you.

You left your mouth open a bit as you remember spilling to Cyno that you know who Tighnari was.

"Whoops? It was accident I swear." You said as you started to make your way to your locker. Tighnari rolled his eyes as usual and walked away, leaving me. 'So rude' I thought as I packed away my books and made my way to my spot, meeting my ACTUAL friend, Nilou. We both found a spot in the courtyard and always sat there for lunch.

"Y/N! There you are!" She said as she waved her arms at me and I did the same. I hugged her before I sat and took out my lunch, we both talked about our morning and what we did during class. She knew about my secret talks with Cyno, she just couldn't believe that it was Cyno.

"Are you sure it was Cyno you knew back then?" She asked me.

I nodded my head. Of course I knew, he touched my Wimpy Kid book, his fingerprint is still there, I can see it.

(it's a damn joke STOP WITH THE COMMENTS. THERE ISNT AN ACTUAL FINGERPTINTUH☹️☹️🙁)

If I said that out loud i would get weird looks.

"It is Cyno. I have a picture of us together in my room." I said. Before Nilou could respond I got a text from him.

-
cy? no.

Where are you eating.

wow the full stop?
a demand

Someone pays attention in English class I see.

😒
English is easy
kind of
yea it's easy🙄

You still didnt answer me..
I asked Tighnari and all he did was looked away.

ik
tighnari came and told me about you🤗

He did?

indeed

Why is it such a secret.

bc
it's fun
ik you but you dont know me
im sure you will do the same

No.
I will actually not do this.
If I knew someone I will tell them who I am.

😞
i knew you was going to say that

When are you willing to tell me?

who knows
idk

😐

stop is that the only emoji you can use
use 😒
yk

I rather not.
I don't know you.

WOW
DONT USE THAT CARD ON ME
CYNO ANSWER BACK

seen

-

"Dang that took a turn." You friend said. She was watching you text him and saw the way it ended.

"Actually yeah why are you not telling him who you are?" Nilou asked looking up at you.

You turned off your phone and looked at your food. It was no lie you actually did know Cyno, he was your somewhat friend back then, your whole middle school life was with him that was until you moved away to Inazuma to meet your aunts, Ei and Makoto and of course your cousin Scaramouche.

Not to long you came back here and met your new neighbor Tighnari and befriended Nilou in school. You then bumped into Cyno on accident, he didn't seem to notice you, which hurt you a little bit but you took that to your advantage. Here you are, texting him as an unknown person.

"Hmm let's think of it as pay back."
"Pay back?" She asked.

You told her that he didn't noticed you when you both first met again and then she understand.

So much for progress, hes leaving me on seen now.