#! secrets are being told.

I have a surpise at the end for yall😉😉😘

___

"Y/n"

Didn't know that those words would've made you shake in your seat but indeed  it did.

You turned around to see Cyno walking up to you, greeted your sister and cousin of course. He then turned back to you and said the words you thought you wouldn't have heard so soon.

"We need to talk."
He said and walked out of the cafe. You glared at Kunikuzushi and your sister then got up and followed him.

-

He was already walking so you had to run a bit to reach up to him. He had put his laptop in his bag and had his hands in his pockets. You on the other hand was biting your finger out of nervousness. He then pulled out his phone and started typing away.

.

.

Ping!

.

.

His head turned to your direction. That's when it hit you, he texted you.
You took out your phone and read it.

"Y/n."

You put away you phone and then stared at the floor. Because who's gonna watch him after that? Not me.

"Let's take a seat first."
He said as he walked up to the nearby bench and sat with you following behind.

You sighed and started to play with your fingers.

"May I ask why?"

...

"Y/n.."
You bit your lip a bit, serious talks wasn't your go to as it makes you emotional easily.(this is self inserted info, I cry easily with serious talks or uh just almost anything bc I'm soft.😒)

"It started off as a joke.. but."

"But?"

"..I just thought you might remember me?"

..

"Remember you?"

.

"Y/n."

"Cyno do you not remember me?"

"..."

You blinked, trying to get rid of the water out of your view.

"Look-"

You took out your phone and send a photo to Cyno.

It was the photo your sister found that day, you had it on your phone by taking a picture to show Nilou.

Cyno looked at his phone and stared at it.

.

.

.

"You're her?"

"Hm?"

You looked up at him and saw him still staring at it.

"I always thought of my childhood but no matter how much I try to remember, I can't."

You then looked back down to hide the little tears that started to form sgain in your eyes.

"I only remembered the book she gave me to read."

Cyno said, this time he's facing you, staring at the tears dropping from your face.