Pranks for the Spell

At the Noceda household, Amity, Willow, Gus, Hunter, and Vee, were sitting in front of the TV watching something. When suddenly the door opened and Luz Noceda walked in. However, upon seeing her, all their eyes widened in shock. Luz had been covered in green goop. The group rushed over to her, with Amity asking, "Luz, what happened?"

Luz just sighed, "April Fool's Day happened."

The group looked confused, until Gus flicked his fingers in realization, "Oh right. It's an Earth Holiday. Remember guys that show that Marcy got us into, The Loud House, it did a few episodes about the Holiday."

(The idea to have Marcy be a fan of The Loud House comes from a friend of mine, Pikachufanno9, who used it in their own fanfiction, link here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14121037/1/Planning-the-Perfect-House)

The rest of the group soon had looks of realization appearing on their faces, with Willow commenting, "Oh yeah. Boy Luan may be a nice girl when we see her be sweet and caring to her family and her boyfriend Benny, but she sure goes nuts on that Holiday, it sometimes feels like she's very different from the Luan in other episodes not focused on the Holiday."

Luz sighed again, "Luan's not the only one who goes nuts on this Holiday. It's supposed to just be some simple pranking fun, but some people take it way too far and use it as an excuse to just be jerks, like Amy."

Amity began to get irritated, "Her again. I thought I taught her not to mess with you."

Luz suggested, "I guess she's a slow learner."

As Amity's anger grew, Hunter recommended, "Maybe, we should try and retaliate?"

Gus began to shake his head in agreement, "I like it. I haven't gotten to full fill my pranking urge in a while."

Amity turned to Luz and smiled, "Well, m'lady, shall we go and defend your honor."

Smiling back, Luz said, "Of course, we may. But first I got to clean up."

Later in town, Amy and her two friends were standing behind a tree and watching as a man in a business suit was checking something in his suitcase while he sat on a park bench. When he got up the three began to laugh as they saw the back of his suit was covered in yellow paint. As the three laughed, the girl with dark skin and dark hair tied into pigtails held up a wet paint sign, turned to Amy, and said, "That was brilliant, Amy. Taking the sign away as an April Fool's Prank."

Amy smiled, "Why thank you, Lacey." She bowed.

Then the girl with fair skin and brunette hair tied into a ponytail asked, "What should be done next, Amy?"

After thinking for a moment, Amy pulled out a container and said, "Well, Gwen, I just so happen to have some laxatives right here, so I say we head to the nearby coffee shop, sprinkle some of these into all the drinks and watch the fun." The other two smiled and nodded and they all began to head out. As they did they passed by a stand in the middle of an alley between the buildings, being operated by Luz. The stand had three pies on it. Upon seeing her, Amy smirked, and smuggle said, "Well, if it isn't little miss weirdo. What's with the stand? Are you trying to bride people to be your friend with pies?"

Luz just stared her down and replied, "Actually, I'm here to give you three your just desserts." As the three teens looked at her confused, they didn't notice the small vines summoned by Willow, who was behind the alley, appeared right beneath the pies, which then tossed them into the three girl's faces. They fell to the ground, with Amy dropping the laxatives. See them, Luz quickly grabbed them and ran down the alley.

As the girls wiped the pie away and saw Luz retreating with the laxatives, Amy shouted, "After that little twerp!"

The three ran down the alley, but when they turned left to follow Luz, they found a couple of mirrors set up. As the trio each stared at one another, Lacey asked, "What are these doing here?"