Battle for the Boiling Isles Part 3: It's How You Play The Game

The Collector had just used his powers to push Willow and Gus back. Luckily for them, Hunter teleported behind them to catch them, giving them a moment to catch their breaths. Then Luz used a Planet Glyph to fire a vine at The Collector's left, while Amity drew a Spell Circle to launch a fireball on their right. However, The Collector just used his hands to bring two giant rocks up from the ground to block the vines and fire. He then took to the skies, but as he did, Eda came at him from behind and tried to claw him. While he did dodge the attack in time, she did graze his cheek a bit. As she landed, The Collector smirked and wiped the small cut, while saying, "Ha. Not bad."

Hunter then said, "Man, I hope the others outside are having an easier time than we are."

Back outside the castle, Darrius and Eber Wolf had just been flipped onto the ground, joining the defeated Alador, Steve, Katya, Derwin, and Amber also on the ground, all struggling to get up. Lilith, who was still carrying the beaten-up Hooty, who was also struggling to move, and Raine stood back to back against the remaining Trappers and the three remaining Abomitons. Looking over at their defeated allies, some worry began to flow over their faces, with Raine saying, "Ii guess it's just down to you and me now, Lilith."

As the Trappers and Abomitons charged in, a blast of magic hit the ground between them and Lilith and Raine, stopping their advance and even blasting two Trappers away with the force of the explosion. When the smoke from the blast cleared, all parties looked to see who had just fired the blast. It was none other than Principle Bump, who had used his Pailsmen, Frewin, to fire off the blast of magic. He was also joined by many of the students of Hexside; Emira, Edric, Skara, Amelia, Cat, Mattholomule, Vinny, who was riding on her Griffon Puddles, Jarbo, and Barcus, those that had Pailsmens were wielding them. As the group came charging in, they all exclaimed, "And us!"

Lilith cheered, "Alright. Bump brought us some backup."

Raine added, "Now that's what I call coming through."

The new arrivals soon engaged The Collector's forces in battle. Bump had jumped over a Trapper that had ducked down to try and strike his feet with their spear. He landed behind the Trapper and quickly used Freewin to knock down a different Trapper in front of him, before turning back to the first Trapper and hitting him with Freewin before the Trapper could attack. After which, he turned to see another Trapper alongside an Abomiton, so he used Ffreewin to draw a massive Spell Circle to summon a wave of Abomination goop to blast the two away.

Puddles then landed on top of an Abomiton, crushing it, before turning and using her paws to slap away two Trappers on her right. Vinny then jumped off Puddles and used her Pailsmen staff to block a spear from a Trapper, before kicking them away. She then turned to her right and used her staff to knock away another Trapper that was charging in. As another Trapper charged straight at her, Skara leaped in front and knock away their spear with her Pailsmen staff, before slamming her staff into their gut to knock them away. She then spun to her left and used her staff to fire a blast of magic at yet another Trapper that was rushing in to attack. However, then an Abomiton appeared before the three and shot a blast that knocked all three of them back and into the ground. Luckily, before the Abomiton could continue, Edric and Barcus rushed over and tossed several potions at the Abomiton, which exploded on contact; blowing off the left leg, freezing the right, wrapping the right arm in vines, and setting the left one on fire. The Abomiton fell over after that and exploded. After that, Emira and Cat rushed over to help Vinny, Skara, and Puddles, with Emira using Healing Magic on Vinny and Puddles, while Cat did the same for Skara. However, then two Trappers charged in, reading their spears to attack. Fortunately, Emira and Edric each drew a Spell Circle to summon a massive Illusion of King. Seeing it, the Trappers both shouted, "Get the Titan!" They both threw their spears at it, but the Illusion King just vanished after that, and before they could even respond, Emira and Edric each fired a blast of magic from their Pailsmen staffs that hit the two and took them down.