The Gal-d to Try

Luz, Amity, Willow, Gus, and Hunter were all at the three-story building Mr. X had set up and were meeting Dr. Jan and Terri in the basement. The duo were currently working on the dimensional portal. Terri was just finishing up typing some things in, on her computer, and said, "Alright, here we go." She pressed one final button causing the device to activate. After some time for the energy to build up a dimensional portal opened in the middle of the device. Sadly, it was only a small hole, big enough for people to see through it decently enough, but not big enough for a person to actually fit through. Terri soon asked, "Is that it?"

Luz and the gang looked through and spotted the Owl House. Although things around it were a bit different, it was now on a piece of rock that was floating in mid-air, with other things floating around it, like other rocks and streams. Luz smiled, "Yup, that's the Boiling Isles."

The device then shut down and the portal closed. Terri gave a sign, "Well, at least we found the right dimension."

Dr. Jan sadly added, "But we still don't have enough power to make it big enough for you guys to fit threw."

Gus walked over and look apologetic, "Sorry my mirror didn't give you enough power."

Terri smiled, as she opened a compartment in a generator nearby her desk and pulled out Gus's magic mirror, "It's alright. It still helped make the portal bigger than normal." She handed the mirror back to Gus, "It just takes a lot of power to fully pierce through the dimensional barrier."

Willow stated, "We need to find something with more power."

Hunter added, "Or a way to amplify the power we already have."

Luz questioned, "But where are we going to find it? There aren't too many things here on Earth that could have that kind of power."

Amity pointed out, "Well, like you said, maybe some stuff from the Demon Realm has leaked into the Human Realm. If we can find something strong enough to use in conjunction with the mirror we might have a chance."

Still a little unsure, Luz asked, "Yeah, probably. But how are we going to find something from the Demon Realm?"

Just then, the doors opened, and Mr. X wheeled in on his wheels. He then jumped up and did a spin, before landing and smiling, "I have the answer." Jenny soon walked in next to him, typing stuff into their laptop, before showing them the screen. As everyone looked at the grid map of Gravesfield, Mr. X explained, "We've been working on tracking software to pick up extra-dimensional energy signals and sources of great power, and we've recently found something, thanks to Jenny's brilliant work." Jenny blushed as they typed in some more stuff, causing the screen to display a glowing circle in the city. Mr. X continued, "We believe some kind of interdimensional artifact or facts have landed in this nearby area a while ago."

Luz smiled, "So if we head out there, we might finally find something to help finish the portal."

Mr. X snapped his fingers and pointed at Luz, "Bingo, kiddo."

Hunter asked, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's head out."

As the team began to prepare, Mr. X pointed out, "Let's just hope that jerk Belos you guys told us about isn't around the area, or that low down Mr. Y doesn't also manage to track the source."

Hearing this, Dr. Jan took out her cell phone and said, "If that does happen then the kids could use some extra help. I'll see if I can get in touch with Marcy."

Gus stated, "Yeah, she could defiantly be of great help."

Willow added, "Hopefully she can meet up with us."