Ending Credits Montage and End Credits Scene

(These wonderful song lyrics are courtesy of Chi-Chi on Twitter who wrote lyrics for The Owl House end credits song, and even sang them. Link to her Twitter here: https://twitter.com/ChichiAi?s=21).

Come with me. Run away.

In the Demon Realm; Raine, Darrius, and Eber Wolf were leading the reconstruction efforts, with Steve and Mattholomule supplying the Construction Magic.

And I'll be, lead astray with you.

Gus was hugging his dad in a happy reunion, as Willow did the same with her dads.

Cause even when I feel afraid.

Amity, alongside her dad, Emira, and Edric, were redecorating their house, adding more fun and flair and less of Odalia's rigid sophisticated ideas. While Mr. Y was playing a harmonica in a prison cell.

I know what to do.

Lilith was helping Hooty get back into the now-reformed Owl House, as King and The Collector played a friendly game of Hexisholdem.

So call me, and I'll stay.

In Marcy's room, she was talking to Anne and Sasha on her computer, explaining everything that had happened.

In the end, when it's said and done

At the Noceda household Luz, in her Hexside uniform, Camila, and Vee were all enjoying breakfast, before Vee turned into her new Human Form(the one from the actual Season 3), and headed out the door to the school bus, being waved off by Luz and Camila. After that, Luz went to the backyard and activated the Portal Key to summon the Portal Door. She kissed her mom and then jumped through the door.

I know in my heart you're the one.

She appeared in the living room of the Owl House, waving at Eda and Raine who were sitting on the easy chair together, and then she scooped up King into a hug. The door of the Owl House then opened up, with Hooty smiling a revealing an also smiling Amity. Luz smiled, put King down, gave him a kiss on the head, and then rushed out the door with Amity. The pair of girlfriends turned Azura and Ghost into their staff forms and flew to Hexside on them. Arriving at the front entrance, they met up with Willow, Gus, and Hunter. The group all happily chatted as they headed into Hexside to start the school day, with Luz holding Amity's hand, and Hunter holding Willow's.

[End Credits scene]

Luz was meeting with Marcy and Mr. X in front of Marcy's house. She happily handed them a vial of Titan's Blood and said, "Here you guys go. Some Titan Blood courtesy of King."

Marcy smiled, "Thanks, Luz."

"No problem. After every you did to help, the least I can do is help you a bit in finding a way back to you're found family and friends." She handed the vial to Mr. X.

Mr. X began examining it and said, "This should really help Dr. Jan and Terri's research. I still don't know how long it will take. It could take a few months, a year, who knows maybe ten years, but I'm confident will get the Dimensional Portal Device working with this stuff one day." He turned to Marcy and smiled, "Don't worry, little froggy. One day you and your friends will be able to go back and see your amphibian found families."

The joy was clear on Marcy's face, "I can't wait."

(Yes this is a tease for a future Amphibia one-shot. :) ).