Chapter 12: Territory Breakthrough

After taking their leave, the group speed walk as quickly as they can. Deuce and Tanzanite turn their heads around and are shocked to see Jade and Floyd are chasing after them.

Deuce panics, "Shoot! They're chasing us!"

"And I don't think they plan on having a good conversation," Tanzanite says.

Floyd calls out, "Hey, couldja stop, friends? Just for a second? We just wanna chat!"

"Decidedly, no! Full retreat!" Riddle says.

Hearing that, everyone begins to run away from the twins as fast as they can. Floyd and Jade see that everyone is gone.

"Awww... They're gone," Floyd says, disappointed.

"Heh heh," Jade chuckles, "I do so enjoy a brisk midday jog. Alas, we'll have to pick this up another time. Come. We need to prepare the lounge for tonight."

"Bummer. But all right," Floyd replies.

Sometime later, in Main Street, Briar, and her friends, including the students of Heartslabyul dorm are able to arrive and are able to arrive and are exhausted from their retreat.

Panting, Grim says, "... That was terrifying. What is the deal with those guys?!"

"Yeah. That guy, Floyd, is kind of scary," Sereia says.

"Yes. Jade is also scary in his own way," Tanzanite says.

"What was with those two?" Jasper questions.

"I'm not the one to ask. Those two have baffled me since we were freshmen together," Riddle says.

"Messing with them seems like a reeeal bad idea," Cater says.

Then Ace says, "If I were the culprit, I know I'D steer clear."

"You said it. I rather not get near them within thirty feet," Briar says.

Looking at his phone, Cater says, "Then it's off to the next name on my list! It's getting late, so let's make this the last one for today, 'kay?" Then Cater says, "It's Jack Howl: freshman, Savanaclaw Dorm. Rumor has it that he's a great athlete. Scouts from all the major teams are fighting to sign him.

"Classes are over, so he should be at his dorm,"Deuce says.

Then Riddle says, "Oh, is it 5:00 already? Rule 346 says that 'croquet must not be played after 5:00 p.m.' I should head back to Heartslabyul and make sure that no one is breaking the rules in my absence."

"Tch. I thought you'd rounded out some, but nope, you're as square as ever," Grim says, bluntly.

"Th-that's not true!" Riddle says, "I assure you that I've become much more lenient about enforcing the rules."

"He really has. He's way nicer than before. And we all appreciate that Riddle diligence," Cater says.

Then turns to Riddle, "So go do what you gotta do, Boss!"

Riddle nods his head in reply.

"Then I guess the rest of us are headed to Savanaclaw House," Ace replies.

Soon, the group arrives in the Hall of Mirrors and to the Mirror for the Sabanaclaw dorm. The mirror appearance has stone structure, and the outer rim of the mirror has bones, and the wall has lion claws on the wall. There are also flaming torches on each side of the mirror.

The group walk through the mirror and find themselves in the Savanaclaw Dorm. This place is a lot different from the Heartslabyul Dorm and the Pomfiore Drom.

The Savanaclaw Dorm looks like a wide open hot place with some trees, large rock pillars and platforms. And the drom looks like it's made of stone, and it has the flag with the dorm's symbol.