Life With A Family: Brotherly Love

Oh brother, we'll go deeper than the ink
Beneath the skin of our tattoos
Though we don't share the same blood
You're my brother and I love you that's the truth

Kodaline - Brother

____

Aizawa Izuku very much wishes he was at some other place than here. When he had promised Neito that he would talk it out with his brothers, he had not meant for it to be this soon. He had wanted to get his thoughts together first, to figure what he was going to say and how. To think of what he was going to ask his brothers.

This, this was not it.

Being cornered by your brothers in the hallway after school, only to be dragged to their parents on-campus apartment was nowhere in his carefully crafted plan. Here he was, stubbornly turning his back on his brothers, knowing it would irritate them, yet also knowing that they wouldn't do anything. Not now, anyway.

He was so tempted to also take out his hearing aids, but he knows that would be crossing the line, and as of right now, they really didn't need any more reasons to fight. No matter how reluctant he was to speak with them, he knew this was an issue that need to be sorted out as soon as possible.

Without any physical disagreements involved this time, and it seemed as if he wasn't the only one who's had that thought.

"Come one, Izuku. Please, just stop being childish and look at us," said Katsuki. That made Izuku turn so fast, an affronted look on his face. "Excuse me?" asked Izuku, voice rising slightly in tone, standing up to get into his brother's face.

Katsuki also took a step closer to Izuku, both getting into the other's face, ready for things to get physical, only to be stopped by Shoto, who stepped between the two of them and pushing them away from each other. The look on his face gave way to the fact that he was not happy with the two's antics and was all too willing to freeze them where they stood.

"Enough, the both of you. This will never be resolved if you just keep finding things to fight about!" he said, voice loud with a scolding tone in it. Hitoshi just sighed, tired of this whole interaction already.

"Guys, please. Remember the last time this type of thing happened? We were stuck in those shirts forever, and precisely because of you two who could not stop fucking bickering for the life of you!" Hitoshi said, voice rising at the end into yelling. At that, all four of their faces contorted into one of somehow both fear and disgust, scared to be trapped in that, that abomination again.

1 Year and 3 Months Ago

It is a universal known that all siblings fight. Blood or not. They fight. It is also then up to their parents to deal with it as they see fit.

Aizawa Izuku doesn't like to be punished. He hates to be called into his parent's room or office, with them wearing that look on their face that just screams you're done.

So yes, Izuku, like any other child in the world, hates to be discipline. Yet, to be honest, he would rather choose that, then whatever this is.

Currently, he was stuck with his brothers because of a stupid shirt. Dad calls it the "Get Along Shirt". He hated it. 

"I don't understand why we need this stupid thing! We get along fucking fine!" Katsuki yelled, struggling from within the restriction of the shirt. Shoto sat unbothered, eating his soba, all the while dodging the flailing arms and jabbing elbows of his brothers.

Hitoshi sighed, using what little mobility he has to pinch the space between his arms. Izuku was fucking growling, for heaven's sake, trying to chew through the fabric of the shirt for the umptieth time, Hitoshi has honestly lost count by now.