I'm Really Sorry. Will you be my boyfriend?

"Be careful with your words. Once there spoken, they can be forgiven. Not forgotten."

~Unknown

Third Person's POV:

Kaminari just stood there and stared.

Because really, what else was he supposed to do.

'Welp. If this isn't awkward'

Right now, he was in the home of his teacher. Aizawa had offered to stay with him and his family while they sorted this whole thing out, and Kaminari was happy because no one had done that for him in the past.

But that's not the problem here.

Because right now, Kaminari was standing in Aizawa-Sensei's house, staring at four of his classmates just lounging around.

The four looked at him like deers caught in headlights as if this was some closely guarded secret.

'well, he supposes it was, seeing as no one knew of it before now'

Sitting there, in front of him, was 4 of his classmates.

There was Todoroki, which alright, he sort of understand, seeing as his father was arrested a few years back.

Then, there was Bakugou. That one is definitely a surprise.

There was the person who beat the shit out of him a few days ago, Midoriya, which is also a surprise.

And then there was his crush. Shinsou.

And just as he was about to say hi, Shinsou and Midoriya stood up and ran upstairs.

After a few seconds, you can hear two doors slam shut.

He stood there for a few seconds, staring at the space where they both were mere seconds ago.

Hearing a sigh, Kaminari looks up at Aizawa-Sensei.

"Just, wait here. Shouto, behave." Aizawa said before disappearing up the stairs.

Shouto looked at him - it's Shouto because he can't call him Todoroki because he is an Aizawa - shrugged and turned back to reading.

Kaminari just stood there in more awkward silence before he heard two pairs of feet come down the stairwell.

Looking up, he saw Hitoshi and - oh wow! Is that Mic-Sensei?

Kaminari just stood there, staring at Mic-Sensei dumbfounded for a few minutes until he spoke up.

"Hey there, little listener! Welcome to our home. You can just call me Yamada or Hizashi. Whichever you prefer," Mr. Yamada said.

Kaminari was still dumbfounded but nodded after a few seconds.

Hiroshi, who he only now noticed was holding a baby cat in his hands, went to sit next to Shouto.

About 5 minutes later, Aizawa came down the stairs, looking so done with life.

Just then he noticed Midoriya who was walking behind him.

He passed Aizawa and went to sit in between Bakugou's legs, where the blonde immediately started to run his hands through his hair.

Aizawa sighed as he went to stand in the middle of the living room and beckoned Kaminari over.

Awkwardly, he shuffled towards his homeroom teacher and went to stand beside him.

He made a point of looking down at the floor, not once daring to look up and meet anyone's stare.

When Aizawa cleared his throat, Kaminari, and the other four teenagers, had out of habit, look up at their teacher, giving him their full attention.