Welp... Okay then...

Third Person's POV:

The past year has been hectic for the Yamada-Aizawa family.

After officially adopting Izuku, the first thing they did was go to the docters.

Because of Izuku trying to commit suicide, they decided to go to the doctors who diagnosed him with severe depression (i looked it up to make sure if there is such thing.), anxiety and PTSD.

The doctor prescribed a strong antidepssents to Izuku but advised his fathers to keep the pills with them and only give him the amount he needs.

After that, they had gone to get Izuku hearing aids. (I dont know how that works so just bare with me please)

Next they went and legally changed Izuku's name to Aizawa.

When everything was sorted out, they began training.

It wasn't easy for Izuku to keep up with his brothers as they had a headstart, but he managed.

When the day for the entrance exam finally came, Izuku was a mess.

So, they went to the exam. Unfortunatly for them, they all got seperated.

The oldest two  of the four didnt have any trouble. With their quirks, the exam was easy.

But for Izuku and Hitoshi, it was a struggle. While they always try to think of a  strategy, someone gets hurt or almost killed.

And so, forgetting what they were doing, they ran to help save them.

In the end, both of them hadn't gotten any villain points and they were dissapointed in themselves.

So, believing they had failed, they only half smiled at their fathers and brothers before going back to heir rooms.

The rest of the week until the arrival of the letters was pretty much the same.

Izuku was so dissapointed in himself, for letting his family down that he couldn't look them in the eyes.

He had even made it a point to take out his hearing aids when leaving his room and always looking down, wanting to avoid conversation.

Finally, after a long week, the letters came.

Shoto and Katsuki opened their letters, each finding a disk in it. Katsuki went first, only to find out he tied first place with Shoto.

So, no point in opening his letter then.

Hitoshi went second, holding his breath and closing his eyes waiting for the rejection, only to find none.

He had passed with hero points and was in the same class as his two older brothers.

Then, everyone looked at Izuku. He really didn't want to open his letter.

He didn't have his hearing aids in when they explained how Hitoshi got in, so he was nervous.

So, returning the hearing aids into his ears, he waited with a nervousness like never before, only for it to dissapear the moment those words left the #1 heroes mouth.

'WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADAMIA'

That night they celebrated, even invited Numeri and Tensei along with his brother Tenya over.

It was fun. And, for the first time in forever, everyone was truly happy.

Hey readers!
So this is a shitty chapter and I don't even wanna know how much this shit doesn't make sense.

I couldn't think of anything, wether it be the name of the chatper or what is happening in it.

Anyway, comments are allowed.

Have a great day/night!!

~Author