Relationships

Third Person's POV:

It has been a few months into the school year.

There were a few villian attacks, like the USJ and they were all still recovering from it.

But, one couldn't help but notice it.

The secret glances.

The shy smiles.

The brushing hands against one another whenever no one is looking. (Or so they thought)

They thought no one noticed it, but oh boy were they wrong.

Everyone noticed.

The four brothers all have their own little crush.

Today was a normal school day.

Well, sort of..

The four brothers were all seated around Izuku and Katsuki's desks, talking with one another.

As the time for school to start comes closer, more and more people have shown up.

But when Momo walked in, she stopped at the door and looked around the classroom before stopping at Shoto.

They smiled as Momo went to her seat and Shoto stood up and followed her.

He took his seat next to her, (sorry if that is wrong), and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

They casually started talking, while Shoto was holding her hands, rubbing his thumb on the side.

Momo laughed here and there, probably at whatever they were talking about, and you could see Shoto guving her the smallest of smiles.

Shock.

Everyone was shocked.

They were a cute couple, but when the hell did they sart dating?!

The rest of the classes went on until lunch.

The three brothers, Izuku, Katsuki and Hitoshi, were at the table with there friends chatting, when Momo and Shoto came in holding hands.

They stopped at the head of the table, with Momo blushing like crazy and Shoto had his emotionless face as ever.

"Everyone, meet Momo. My girlfriend."

The girls at the table started squeeling and the brothers just smirked.

They had made a promise to each other, that when one of them starts dating, to formally introduce their boyfriend/girlfriend.

What he did now is just prove that they never break their promises. Whether they knew her already or not.

They 'celebrated' that lunch, all of their friends congratulating them.

One down, three to go.

Hey readers!
Sorry for the late update and for the crappy chapter.

I honestly didn't know what to do for the next chapter so I did this.

Kinda like a filler chapter I geuss!

Anyway, comments are welcome. Whether it is about how you enjoyed it ir how you hated it!

Hope you are home safe and healthy!

Have an amazing day/night!

~Author