Time Travel: Hitoshi Shinso

3rd Person POV:

He was sitting in a chair at the police station, waiting for his hero to come out of the office he went in.

It had been a rough day for young Hitoshi.

He had done something wrong at home again and got punished for it.  Again.

But, this time was to much. Too  much and so he ran.

He ran until he couldn't anymore but still ran.

His whole body hurt, especially his back.

They had whipped him. Usually they would starve him but they never whipped him and it hurt.

He was distracted by his thoughts when he ran into someone. He was about to apologize when he saw who it was.

Eraserhead.

This was his favourite hero. When he realized he was staring he had started to apologize in sign and then realized the hero probably didn't know sign and started panicking.

But before he could have a panic attack, the hero calmed him down.

He had asked the boy what happened and from there his life changed.

His 'foster parents' were arerested.

He was sad that he had to go back to the foster homes but was surprised by what the hero told him.

The hero adopted him and he would have 2 brothers, same age. He told him that he also recently adopted them so they knew what it was like and that he wouldn't have to worry.

He was glad.

He was finally happy.