Chapter 7

Siri POV

A few weeks had passed since Jungkook and I made up as friends. He's been calling me Noona a lot and this has helped little to settle my feelings down for him. I try to think of him in a brotherly way but sometimes it's hard when he's working and doing cool tricks at the bar or when he's flexing his biceps when picking up big and heavy things.

A few times I have hung out with him and Namjoon's group of friends for lunch or dinner. Jimin is still a big flirt with me and tries to tease me during those times. I noticed Jungkook would have a little frown on his face when he sees Jimin flirting with me.

He wouldn't be jealous, would he? Surely not since he has a girlfriend. Maybe he's taking the Noona thing seriously and just like Namjoon, he doesn't want me with someone like Jimin.

Either way, Jungkook and I have become friendlier and I like it. He gives me a ride home every night when we both work late and some days he picks me up and takes me to work if we both start around the same time.

~~~

Right now it's the late afternoon and I'm currently waiting for Jungkook to finish stocking some shelves with alcohol so he can take me home. I decided I would help him so I popped over the bar top and started grabbing bottles to hand to him so he didn't have to bend over all of the time.

"Oh, thanks Noona." He said as soon as he saw me helping him.

"No worries! I'm getting hungry and just want to get home so I can eat." He chuckled at me and I swooned at his cute smile.

JK: "I saw there's a new burger place that opened up in town. Would you wanna go?"

Siri: "Ooo! Is it 'Dope Burger Palace'? I've been wanting to try it but never found the time to go."

JK: "Yeah, that's the one."

Siri: "Hell yeah I wanna go! I love me a good burger!"

Jungkook laughed at me again and nodded his head. He was done placing the last bottle on the shelf and off we went to pack up and leave on his motorbike.

~~~

Siri: "Mmmm! My god! I think I just had an orgasm!" I moaned out with my mouth full of food.

Jungkook cracked up laughing at me and shook his head at my statement.

JK: "It's that good huh?"

Siri: "The best fuckin burger I've ever had." I said with my mouth full again after taking another bite.

JK: "Damn, maybe I should've gotten the same burger. I don't feel like my one gives me that much pleasure."

Siri: "I'll let you have a bite of mine if you let me have a bite of yours? Just so I can compare?" I said with a hint of cheekiness.

He chuckled and nodded his head. He put his hands out with his burger in it and I leaned over and took the biggest bite I could. His eyes looked at me with surprise with my big bite. I was laughing on the inside.

JK: "Yah! That was a huge bite!"

Siri: "Mmm, your burger is not bad. Mine is better though." I licked my lips and had a huge grin on my face.

JK: "My turn! Gimme a taste."

I put my burger out for him and he leant over and took the biggest bite he could of mine. His face scrunched up and went into a frown and I knew he liked it. From past lunches and dinners, I noticed it's the face he makes when he likes food.