Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

It's Friday night and I'm on my way to Suga n Spice club with Jimin and we're meeting Taehyung and Hoseok there. It's been about two weeks since I was last at the club as I've been on holiday recently. I just got back yesterday after visiting my family and friends in Busan.

I remember Yoongi-hyung saying there was a new dancer starting tonight and so Jimin, Tae, Hobi and I wanted to check her out. I'll be back at work tomorrow night so I thought I'd enjoy my last night of my holiday having a few drinks and seeing the show. Apparently the new girl is a really good dancer and she's bringing a new flavour to the club.

~~~

We got to the club and luckily we were able to get front row seats. We sat on the long sofa facing the stage; Jimin was to my right, Taehyung to my left and Hobi was next to Tae.

Y: "Yah, Jungkook-ah. We could've used you tonight at the bar. We're pretty busy coz of the new girl starting tonight." Yoongi came behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

JK: "Sorry Hyung. I'm still technically on leave so I'm gonna enjoy the show like the other customers." I took a sip of my beer and I gave my hyung a cheeky grin.

Y: "Aish.. this kid..."

JK: "You'll have me working tomorrow, don't worry."

Y: "Yeah, yeah. You've been away the whole time she's been here practising and I can tell you right now, she's one hell of a stunner. Looks-wise and dance-wise. I'm excited to see how people will react to her."

JM: "Hoseok and I will be the judge of her dancing. We're dance teachers after all. The girls you have so far are all the same so it'll take a lot to impress us."

Y: "Yeah but she has certain skills that you two can't judge." He raised his eyebrow and smirked.

The lights started dimming and a staff member placed a chair in the middle of the stage.

Y: "Looks like she's about to start. Enjoy the show boys" He walked off and our attention was now on the stage.

The music started and we all watched as she came out, walking slowly and seductively towards the chair in the middle of the stage.

I was speechless and awestruck.

She is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on.

JM: "Shit, she is gorgeous..."

All I could do was nod my head as I didn't want to take my eyes off of her. I didn't want to miss a thing.

She looked around at the audience and her eyes met mine. I couldn't help but smile at her and she smiled back. Her smile made butterflies go off in my stomach.

She started dancing and wow was she amazing. I noticed she would look our way whenever she had the chance. Water started raining down on her making her look extra sexy. When she was finally done, she basically got a standing ovation.

Before she turned to leave she looked at me and gave me a wink. I was surprised she did that and it made me blush. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from smiling as I would look obvious.

JH: "That was bloody amazing!"

V: "Hell yeah! She's the best dancer here."

JM: "I was definitely impressed."

~~~

The staff were getting the stage dried up and I noticed a pole being set up. This is new... we've never had this before I left for my holiday...