Chapter 1 💃

Warning ⚠️R18+⚠️Smut, swearing, slut shaming and mentions of miscarriage.

DO NOT COPY or take any part of my stories and claim it as your own somewhere else - that's PLAGIARISM & is ILLEGAL. If I find out someone has copied my work, I will take action to get them removed.
DO NOT use or translate ANY of my work please.

Please remember, this is a fanFICTION- BTS members and any other celebrity I use are just characters in the story.

First time reading one of my stories?
This is not a "Y/N" story. Main female character is an original character (OC) and is always named Serenity/Serena/Siri. This is the same name I've used in my other stories.
I don't usually like reading "y/n" in stories because I read it as "your name" rather than using my own name so I decided on making Siri an OC instead 😇
Siri looks like a mix of Alexandra Daddario, Megan Fox and Emily Ratajkowski – basically a brunette with blue eyes. This is how she looks in ALL my books (unless I say otherwise).
Also just imagine she always has smooth legs and a shaved vijayjay lol

Thanks to my dear friend who made my OC come to life; she produced the perfect image of Siri 🥹

*** This book (and the relationship) was highly inspired by the movie Burlesque***

**There is a gay BTS couple in this book but I do not ship BTS members. It's just how I made it turn out for the story**

_____________________

Siri POV (will need data/wifi to watch the clips in this chapter- credit goes to the owners)

Tonight is my opening night. My first time dancing and working in a place like this. This place is called 'Suga n Spice'.
It's not a dance club for people to get drunk and it's not a strip club or a whore house. It's a fancy club where dancers, like me, perform and put on a show (similar to Burlesque but more spice).

I'm a dancer. And not just that, I'm also a pole dancer. I'll be doing sexy routines, pole dancing and giving lap dances on the stage- without stripping to the nude of course. Obviously it involves me wearing daringly skimpy outfits but I quite like it.

I know I have a nice body and I've always been taught to flaunt what I have.

I'm a new dancer for this club and the owner, Yoongi, is friends with my step brother Namjoon. He put in a good word for me so I was able to get the job easily. I moved here three weeks ago and have been practising and coming up with some of my own routines for when I perform.