Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

It's been three weeks since Siri and Jimin told me they were actually a couple. That means they've been official for close to a month.

I originally avoided them for the first few days as I was trying to wrap my head around their relationship and trying to figure out my feelings for Siri. The feelings I obviously can't have for her anymore.

Not that I should've had them in the first place because I have Jennie.

I expected Jimin to have cheated on her by now but he's been like a lost puppy with her. Always keen to please her and wants to make her happy. It seems she has tamed the playboy within him.

He would be a fool to cheat on and lose a woman like her though and I think he knows that, which is why he is trying hard to be a good boyfriend for her.

Once I saw how much Jimin was trying, I went back to being the friend I should be to both of them.

I've heard them having sex a few times and have even caught them twice. Once in the club's dance studio where Jimin was holding Siri up against the mirror wall, her legs around his waist and he was banging into her hard. The other time I came home and as I was walking past Jimin's car, I noticed it was shaking a little. I looked through the front windscreen and saw Siri was riding Jimin in the backseat, just like their first time I guess...

I admit again, I was majorly jealous. More so because Jennie is never that spontaneous or freaky. I wanted crazy outgoing sex like that...

~~~

Here I was at home, doing Siri's laundry because I lost the game of bowling that time Jennie was here. I had all of Siri's clothes in a basket and went into her room to fold them for her. I had no issues with seeing her sexy and cute underwear anymore after the first time I had to do her laundry.

I was humming a song to myself as I was folding her clothes and placing them on her bed when a pair of socks suddenly rolled off and went under the bed. I tutted to myself, got on my knees and looked under the bed for it.

As I was looking I saw the socks but I also noticed a small violet coloured box. Not thinking too much into it, I pulled it out from under her bed.

I know I shouldn't be peeking into her things but for some reason I wanted to have a look. My curiosity got the better of me. Plus she's not home right now so it can't hurt.

I pulled the lid open and what I saw had me confused. There was a pair of little yellow baby booties and a few black and white pictures of something... was it a peanut? It just looked like a blob.

After a few moments, my eyes widened at the realisation of what the pictures were once I put the two things together.

Siri is pregnant!

And she must be keeping these as a gift or something... or for someone!

Holy shit! She's pregnant with Jimin's baby!

Holy double fucking shit! Playboy Jimin is going to be a father! The playboy Jimin!

I don't know whether to be happy for them or cry because I know I still have some sort of feelings for her when I know I shouldn't.

"Koo? What are you doing?"

I snapped my head up in surprise, my body jolted in shock and I dropped the box. Siri's eyes went to the things that fell on the floor and her eyes widened. My heart was racing like crazy that I had just been snapped looking at her things.

I said really quickly without taking a breath, "I was folding your laundry and a sock rolled under your bed so I went to look for it but then I saw the box and I know I shouldn't have done it but I looked inside it. I'm really sorry Noona! Please don't be mad at me!"