Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

Serena has been living as my roommate for the past month and things have been really good so far. I actually quite like having her around the house. She keeps things clean and has cooked some delicious meals.

We go grocery shopping together and have had the odd comment about us looking like a cute couple. Serena usually corrects the people and tells them we're just friends and roommates and then I get a twinge of disappointment in my chest as I know that's what we are.

We haven't had an argument so far and work around each other in the kitchen and shared bathroom. The first couple days were a little hard for me to adjust, mainly because when she comes out of the bathroom after showering, she's just in a towel and I have to try hard to not check her out. I've seen her also trying to not glance at me when I finish showering too. It gives me a slight confidence boost though when I catch her checking me out. She also wears tight, short clothing as pyjamas so it can be a struggle sometimes to not look her way.

There was one day when I accidentally opened the door on her as she had just wrapped the towel around herself and I gave her a freight. I caught a glimpse of her perfect body and I'm ashamed to admit this... But I had to jerk off later that night... and I thought of her while doing it...

It is hard having a long distance relationship and I often have to relieve myself. Having Serena living with me has certainly not helped my lonely situation... I think I've doubled the amount of times I've had to jerk off since she's been here.

I've asked Jennie to try help me out by sending some photos but she said she's worried they will get leaked somehow and it would ruin her image, especially if she's trying to become an actress.

Does she not trust me or something? She can't help her boyfriend out?? We don't even have phone sex that much, much to my dismay.

But it seems like I'm not the only horny one in this apartment...

There have been a few nights when I've heard Serena masturbating in her room too. I can usually hear a vibration noise and I've heard her moaning... This is obviously why my jerking off has increased in the last few weeks...

I am relieved she's masturbating rather than inviting men over or staying with some guy. Or seeing Jimin.

When our friends found out about her staying with me, they were all surprised but good about it. Namjoon was just happy she wasn't staying with Jimin. He lives in an apartment with Tae and Hobi anyway so it wouldn't have been that bad, but I know where Namjoon's coming from as I feel the same way.

Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi often come over to my place and we play games and have some beers. They like the fact Siri is there, especially Jimin. He sees it as a chance to flirt with her some more.

I've gotten used to it now and I don't get as jealous as I used to. I think it's coz she's living with me and I see her all the time so I've gotten comfortable with her. I feel like I really know her now and I know she has a good heart.

She and I have gotten quite close. She started playing games with me and has actually gotten pretty good. Not as good as me but she's better than Hobi. She's also taught me a few dinner recipes and baked a few yummy cakes, muffins and cookies. They're always a good snack at work for both of us.

When she's in the kitchen I always catch her dancing or singing happily. She's got quite a lovely singing voice. There have been times when she's caught me singing too when I'm cooking something up for us. We both end up having fun in the kitchen and just randomly dance and sing together. She'll sing a line of a song then I'll sing the next, having a good laugh together.