Chapter 18 💃

Siri POV (will need data/wifi to watch clips - credit goes to owners of clips)

It's been about three weeks since I caught Jimin cheating. Three weeks since I confessed to Jungkook.

So far, things have sort of stayed the same at home... Except Jungkook has been more... attentive? Maybe even flirty?

He's been more touchy with me. Like when I'm in the way of something or can't reach for things, he will place his hands on my waist. He walks around the house without a shirt on a lot more now too... not that I'm complaining as he's total eye candy but I know I can't have him so it kind of sucks...

Things with Jimin have been slightly awkward because I am part of the group now. Namjoon was particularly angry. He's been giving Jimin the cold shoulder and so has Hobi since he was there with me when we caught Jimin in the act. I felt bad for Tae as he had to try keep the peace in their apartment.

Because Jungkook knew my feelings for him, he wasn't that mad at Jimin anymore. He was angry for a few days because of the fact Jimin still fucked someone else, but he came around eventually.

Me on the other hand... I told Jimin I would accept his apology. I said I wasn't taking him back though and that we could slowly become friends again, but obviously that would take some time and he will have to refrain from flirting with me. He reluctantly agreed and understood.

Because of what happened between Jimin and I, he is no longer my dance partner and I had to find someone else to dance with.

I danced with Hobi a few times but Yoongi said the chemistry isn't there so I had to find someone else.

Surprisingly, Jungkook volunteered...

And now here I am... in the dance studio... with the man I have feelings for...

I don't know why but I was nervous to be dancing with Jungkook. I asked him how Jennie would feel about it and he said he's not too fussed if she cares or not which confused me.

"Come on Noona! Let's get it!" He was all enthusiastic and started doing some funny dancing which made my nervousness go away.

I love that we can be silly with each other.

We came up with a routine and during the sexy intimate moments my heart couldn't stop racing. His eyes are just dreamy and I wanted to kiss his lips whenever his face was close. There were a few moments I was about to lose my shit with the way he touched me.

(Combine the two dances together)

Dancing with him made me get that familiar feeling like when I first gave him the lap dance.

I was on top straddling and grinding on him while his hands were on my hips, when part of the choreography involved me leaning down to his face. I froze as I hovered over him, our faces merely inches apart. Jungkook was looking at me so intently, like he wanted me and I got butterflies just from his look.

His hands slowly rubbed up and down my hips and thighs and he licked his lips when he looked at mine. My heart was racing so fast and I wanted to kiss him so bad, I ended up leaning in just a fraction when I suddenly felt his lips on mine.

Electrical waves went all over my body and straight to my core. We kissed deeply, hungrily and passionately.

One of his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my body closer to his, making my breasts squish on his chest, while his other hand went to my face, pulling me in for a deeper kiss. Our tongues were in sync with each other and I was so happy I got to finally taste his lips.

I felt him grind up into me and I let out a small moan into our kiss as I reciprocated by grinding on him too.

It's obvious he wants me just as much as I want him.

But then I remembered the one important reason why we shouldn't be doing this.

Jennie.

I'd be no better than someone cheating as I'm the 'other' woman, knowingly kissing someone who is taken. If anything, that almost makes me worse than a cheater.

I moved one of my hands onto the hand of his that held my face and I pulled it away while I made my lips slow down and stopped kissing him. I started to pull my face away from him but he lifted his head forward, his lips trying to chase mine.

"Koo... we can't..." I said softly with a sad tone as I leaned my forehead on his while placing my left thumb over his lips and touched them tenderly.

He gave a low grunt and his head fell back down to the floor in defeat. With a heavy heart, I got off from him and made my way to my bag, packing up and getting ready to leave.

As I stood up, Jungkook came up behind and back-hugged me, his face hidden in the crook of my neck.

"Please don't be upset with me. I'm sorry I put you in an awkward position. Please don't leave me because of this, Noona. Please."

He sounded as if he was pleading with me and his arms were tight around my waist as if he was afraid he would lose me. I knew he had some sort of feelings for me now and while part of me has happy butterflies going off, the other part of me is filled with guilt and disappointment in myself that I couldn't stop from kissing him.

"I'm not upset with you Koo... I'm just disappointed in myself. It's my fault I've become the other woman. I'm worse than someone who cheated..."

"Please don't think that. I kissed you too..."

I tenderly rubbed his arms that were around me and leaned my head back onto his shoulder and let out a deep sigh, "Go ahead home without me, Koo. I'll take a taxi or uber." I said softly.

His arms went even tighter around me and he shook his head while mumbling 'no' against my neck. He was being so cute.

"I promise I'll come back home. I just... need some time alone to think..."

His arms slightly loosened and he nuzzled his nose into my neck. I slightly chuckled at him. He's a grown man with a piercing and tattoos and he's being all mush with me right now.

"Come on, Koo. You can let go of me. I'll bring back some takeaways for dinner, ok?"

He let out a little grunt as he reluctantly let go of me and said 'ok'.

"That's my good Koo." I said, trying to lighten the mood while giving him a small smile. "Now go home and have a shower. I'll be back later."

He pouted and nodded and went to grab his things. He left on his motorbike while I took a taxi to a beach.

I needed some alone time to just think about everything.

It's clear Jungkook wants me. What I've been feeling between us is real and I'm sure he feels the same.

I'll give him two weeks.

If he hasn't broken up with Jennie by then, then I will move out. My apartment is meant to be ready by then so I can move back into it if I want to. If he does decide to end things with her and choose me, then I will gladly stay with him.

He just needs to figure out who he wants.

>>>>>>