Chapter 1

Rosé Pov.

Love and Friendship, the most beautiful relationships in this world. Those who own both of these in life are lucky. But what happens to you when love and friendship are felt for the same person?How would it feel if that person took someone else as their life partner instead of you?That loss makes us hate ourselves and we become someone else.

I sighed.

No matter how much i try to forget you, i can't. No matter how hard i try to get you out of my heart, i can't. You just own my heart.

A tear fell down my cheek.

"Rosé"

I brought out of my thoughts when i heard someone calling me. When i saw who it was, i wiped my eyes and put on my usual cold aura.

"What are you doing here? I looked you all the way down. " She asked.

"What's up Yeri? "I asked seriously.

'Yeri Kim.. one of my best friend in New York and my personal assistant

'Ohh i didn't introduce myself, right. I'm Rosanne Park, a Professional Photographer in New York

"Are you sure to reject the offer of JK Entertainment in Korea?"

I looked at her.

'Korea, the place where i have many good and bad memories in my life. The place where my love started. The place, where i let go of many friendships because of my selfishness. The place i hesitate to go back, even after 3 years.

"Didn't i tell you before that i don't want that offer?" I rubbed my face.

"Rosé, i think this is the best offer you have ever received in your professional life." She said for the nth time.

"I know" i said lazily.

"Then why are you rejecting this? "She snapped.

"Yeri..." I stopped halfway, when my phone rang.

When i saw an unknown number, i hesitated to pick it up. But when it rang again, yeri told me to take the call. I took the call thinking that someone would be in need.

"Hello" i asked.

"Hello, Is this Park Chaeyoung?"

I looked at the caller ID. Because in New york, no one knows my korean name. Not only that, in New York i'm known as Rosé.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Yahh Pastaaaa.... " Someone yelled from the other line.
My eyes widen when i heard that name. Only one person calls me by that name.

"Jisoo Unniee.."My voice was filled with wonder and happiness.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung "Another female voice shouted.

"Lalisa" i yelled back. Yeri looked at me in surprise and confused.
Because she has never seen me smile and talk so happily to anyone.

"Where are you idiot? How long has it been since we heard your voice and saw you? We Really miss you stupid chipmunk."Lisa chirped.

"I really miss you all too. I am in New York now. Wait... Where did you get my number anyway?" I asked.

"We have our ways," they laughed.

"Unnieeee.,"i groaned.

"It shouldn't be that much to get the number of a world famous photographer.... Miss Rosé" Jisoo unnie said. I know she's smirking now.

"But I have not revealed my identity anywhere?" I said confused.

"That's what I said. We have our own ways," she snapped.
"Okay, when are you coming back to Seoul?" Lisa asked.

I didn't say anything for a while. Understanding my difficulty, Lisa said in a low voice, "Haven't you been punishing yourself like this for three years? Enough...everyone here is waiting for you, Chaeyoung ," she said.

"I don't think I can go back there." I whispered.

"I don't want to hear anything, you should come here next month. " She said seriously.

"But..." I started, but she cut me off and said, "Next month is me and Sana's wedding. Sana and Seulgi unnie will be really happy if you are here. They miss you so much. " she said. I sighed " 'I'll try Lisa.... I have to go, I have a few things to do. " I lied.She nodded. "Don't runaway again Chaeyoung, it's time for you to come back." "Bye Lisa... Jisoo Unnie..." I said. "Bye Take care." She cut the call.

I took a deep breath. 'I know, I miss my friends a lot. But what stops me from going to that country is her memories. She is no longer the person I knew, who was mine . I was lost in my thoughts and was snapped out of my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder. Yeri looked at me confused.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" she asked.
I laughed a little. "It's my friends in Seoul. Anyway...fix the meeting with JK Entertainment on next month." When I said that, she widden her yes.

"Really?" I hummed.

"Then call Kookie and tell him that he should come with us to Seoul." Saying that, I got up and walked away.

"Rosé" she called from behind.

I turned and looked at her.
"Do you have something to tell us?"

I looked at her confused.

"We know very well that all the anger and bitch attitude you show to everyone is just a mask."

I looked at her.

"Tell us whatever you want. We are always with you." I smiled.

"I know, but I'm just waiting for an right time to open up to you guys. I think it might be in Seoul."

Then I went into the room and closed the door. Lying on the bed, I lost myself in thoughts again. My eyes filled with tears. I picked up the phone and called a number...

"Mom....I'm coming home next month."
I hung up and closed my eyes.

'I Really Miss You'💕