Chapter 3

Rosé pov.

"Will someone come to pick us up, or should I book a cab?" Jungkook asked.
Before I could say anything back, I heard someone yelling my name.

I looked towards where I heard the sound and saw my sister running towards me with a big smile.

"Chaeyoungiee..."

"Unnieee" I hug her tightly.

"I really miss you pabo" She hit my shoulder.

"I miss you too Aliee" I wipe my tears.

Then she turn towards Yeri and Junkook.

"Hey Guys.. Nice to see you again
... and Welcome to Seoul "

They chuckled. "Nice to meet you too unniee and Thank you." They said.

"Okay.. Mom and Dad was so super excited to see you here . So let's move? " She asked and without reply she take my luggage and leads the way.
I shook my head and we followed her.

After 15 minutes later we reached home.  The entire time we sat in the car, Unnie was telling us about her and asking about our life in New York.

I realized that they miss me as much as I miss home.  But how about you, do you remember me?  Like I remember you every moment?.

I woke up from my thoughts when Yeri tapped me on the shoulder.

"Come out, here we are." She said.

I hummed and get down.

I saw mom and dad standing in the doorway smiling at me with teary eyes.

"Mom, Dad" I ran towards them.

"Chae" They engulf me in a tight hug.

It's been almost a year since I saw them.

"I miss you two" I whispered.

"We miss you too sweet heart." They said and mom wipe my tears.

"Now come inside. Yeri and Junkook come fast, i prepared yours all favorite foods." She said and bring us in.
We went in. Unnie showed Kookie and Yeri their rooms .  I went upstairs and entered my room.  A room filled with all my memories from childhood to three years ago.  The room that saw all my joys and sorrows......A room full of your memories.

I went inside.  Everything is the same as before.

" Even if you are not here, mom will always keep your room clean. Mom insisted that it should be the same when you come back."

Someone said from behind.  I looked back.  Unnie smiled at me.

"Take a quick shower and come. Food is ready."
I hummed. She went downstairs. After looking around the room, I took a dress from the luggage and went to take a shower.

Days passed.  I didn't tell Lisa and Jisoo that I had come home.  Decided to give them a surprise.  Alice showed Yeri and Kookie around Seoul these days.  But i moved away so that Yeri could spend time with Kookie.  I confined myself to my room with my work and thoughts.

And the day came.  Lisa and Sana's wedding. Jungkook went back to New York and said that he has an important meeting to attend and will come back after that. I asked Yeri to come with me to the wedding, but she backed out saying that she had a meeting with JK Entertainment CEO's assistant regarding our contract.

And i'm now alone, standing infront of my closet confused about what to wear. This is not just a marriage of my best friends but my first meeting her, after 3 years.