Chapter 12

Jennie Pov.

When i woke up from my deep sleep i saw a beautiful naked chipmunk sleeping peacefully beside me. I caressed her chipmunk cheeks carefully not to wake up her. I give a kiss on her forehead. That's when i noticed something on her neck. It's a black cross chain. That i gifted her on the first year of our friend anniversary. I didn't know she still keep this. I felt my cheeks getting wet by tears.

I touched the chain and placed a soft kiss on the chain and touched her chest.

'Why are you loving me like this Rosie? I don't deserve you?' I pecked her lips and hugged her again to sleep again. But i got intrupted by my phone ringing.

I don't want to disturb her sleep, so i put on a robe and and took my phone and went to balcony.

Mom ❤️ calling...

"Hello mom"

"Where are you Jennie?" She asked in a strict voice.

"I-In a friend's h-house." I'm not a child anymore, but i'm still afraid of her.

"Come home now." Before i could say anything she ended the call. I huffed in fraustration. I looked at the sunshine.

I need to tell everything to mom today. If it's not today, then i don't know when. I can't live without you anymore Rosie. I need you in my life. I leaned on the balcony railing thinking about how to explain this to mom. After sometime i took a deep breath and went to bathroom to took a bath and get ready.

Rosé Pov.

I slowly opened my eyes as i woke up, expecting to see the love of my life by my side. But when i opened my eyes, Jennie was not by my side. I sat up straight and stretched my body, i feel so numb. But i blushed so hard when i remember about last night. A smile creeped on my face. At last i got my love.

I got up and put on a t shirt and shorts. Then went to bathroom to check Jen. But i didn't saw her there. Maybe she is in the kitchen. I went out and called her. But she is nowhere to seen. I took my phone and dialed her number but she didn't pick up.

I sat on the couch sadly. Why did you left me Jen? Did you regret everything we did. No no no.. I shook the negative thoughts immediately. Maybe she went to her office. She is so stubborn when it comes to business. I took a deep breath and went to took a shower.

After a long shower i wore my formal suit and went to my office. The whole day a creepy smile plastered on my face. I was so busy to edit some of my clients photos on my laptop. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yelled. My new secretary Nancy came inside.

"Ms. Rosé... Mr. Kai is asking for a appointment." She said politely.

'What is he doing here?'

"Where is he?"

"He is waiting outside." I nodded.

"Let him in." She nodded and went out.

'What the hell is he want?' A few minutes later he come inside.

"What do you want Kai?" He smiled at me and took a seat.

"Good morning to you too.. My fiancé's best friend.". I glared at him.

"If it's not important, please leave. I'm busy." I said with a stern voice.

"Fine.. Then i will tell you straight. I want you to stay away from Jennie." He said with the same voice.