CH-4...

Emma POV:

"No we're gonna run, we won't get anyone killed! Right Norman?! Norman? Ray? Ray! Kiyoko!" I walked around the orphanage to find them. There I saw the bodies of Ray and Norman, the same flower pierced in their heart, with Conny's body on top. Behind them was Mama chuckling...

"You are livestock, to be eaten by demons."

Huff, Huff...

I woke up in cold sweat as I had flashbacks of my dream. 'It was just a dream, its just a dream. Norman, Ray, Kiyoko, they won't die, will they?'  I told myself. 

"Wake up everyone! Wake up!" shouted Kiyoko going to every room. That's right, I didn't wake up early enough to wake everyone up so Kiyoko is doing it for me. I sighed, and repeated the same thoughts from yesterday. 'If only she knew...'

I trudged in from the rooms after showering and changing to the main room where the usual morning chatter was happening.

"Good Mooorning!"

"Hey Phil! Stop running!"

"Do you think I would look good in this haircut?"

"Dang I didn't study..."

When I caught the sight of Mama, I watched her as she gave chores to Mark. As if last night was a dream, as if she didn't just kill someone. As if this was just some usual morning. Suddenly Norman came from the sides and said louder than usual "Good Morning Emma!" and then proceeded to whisper in a low tone,

 "Listen Emma, we have to act as if we saw nothing"

"But little Bernie..."

"Yea...Mama will be suspicious when she finds it, but she won't know alone who did it.  We have to keep it a secret at all costs. Don't let your emotions show, mama will notice. For now...we can't tell anyone yet."

I nodded to show I understood, and acted as if this was just some normal morning. But in every step of the way, the dream I saw...it haunted me. I had to do everything in my power to not let it happen. 

Sasuke-I mean Ray POV:

I silently watched Norman and Emma as I helped Kiyoko with the breakfast. Truth be told, they did not do a good job of hiding that they knew the secret. I hoped Mama would be oblivious to it, I hope she wouldn't notice anything. But that was just my foolish hopes, I knew Mama knew, Mama is too smart to not know. But I still denied it. I wanted to catch on to any hope I could any hope that would not bring me back to the guilt I faced from shipping all those children. "Congratulations once again! Norman, Emma, Ray, and Kiyoko! Full scores!" I sighed 'Helping Kiyoko study for this stupid test paid off.'    I thought as I finished the test, and left outside. 

"Ray!" I flinched and looked back to see Kiyoko coming from behind me. "Jeez you scared me. You act like Emma sometimes." 

"Hehe~ thank you for helping on the test!" Kiyoko chirped.

I grinned and just patted her head.

"Speaking of Emma, don't you think she's acting a bit weird? She seemed a bit gloomy. Is it because of Conny?" Kiyoko questioned while opening the book I gave her. 

"Its nothing. Emma probably made Norman play one of her made up games again all night." I said eyeing Norman and Emma.

Kiyoko's mouth turned into an 'o' shape as she flipped the pages of the book. Just then I saw Norman and Emma head towards the forest, and I quickly put down my book. "I'll come back Kiyoko ok?"