I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU (PART 1)

Hi!

Surprise?

"Urgh my back~" groaned Namjoon as he stretched his back standing up from the chair. He has been preoccupied with work since few hours ago in his room, and now that he was done, he just realized that he could have a strained back sitting for too long.

Namjoon went out from his room. Since his works were done, all he wanted now is to laid back and relaxing. A little time outside would be nice too.

"Hey Hyung" greeted him to Seokjin who was in the kitchen baking...something.

"Hey Joon." he greeted back without even taking his eyes off from his baking.

"Why are you suddenly baking something different other than cookies today?"

"I just figured it would be nice to have something other than cookie on rainy days like this."

"It's raining?" asked Namjoon and he look out the damn big window and realized it has been pouring. He turned back and saw Jin eyeing him with disbelieve look. Well, it makes sense since it was raining like crazy outside and its impossible not to realize it but again...its Namjoon.

Namjoon went out from the kitchen (to avoid the eyes of Seokjin) and make his way to the front.

..'Frog sounds'..

"What was that?" and then he saw two figures sitting by the window, staring outside while making the frog's noise. One figure was smaller than the other, smaller than any of them actually. That's obviously Yoongi.

"Yah! Yah! Look! There are frogs! They're singing the rain song." Jimin exclaimed in excitement. Which shouldn't look too real since those were not real frogs. And how exactly the frogs rain song supposed to sounds like.

"Oh my god! I have to take a picture!" and then there's Hoseok taking out his phone and started snapping pictures of the two fake frogs. Namjoon did his calculation. Jin hyung was in the kitchen, Jimin and Hoseok were here, Taehyung is out for work, the only candidate left to be the other from was Jungkook.

And yes, he got it right. Jungkook and Yoongi sitting there, having a frog eyes head band and making frogs sounds to the rain.

"Ahhhh!!! Save me Jiminnie!" screamed Hoseok when frog Yoongi started hopping towards him. To Yoongi's delight, Jimin started screaming too.

Both of them went to hide behind the curtain, 'shaking' from fear.

"Minnie, Seokie, don't be scawed. Not real. Its me!" he said giggling, trying to pull out the other two from hiding. "Oh my! Yoonie hide! There's a scary frog here!" Hoseok pulled Yoongi hiding along.

"The fwog was not real!" he exclaimed while still giggling. He didn't know he look so scary.

"But this frog is real!" Jungkook jumped out towards them, making the three of them shrieked. Hoseok was actually screaming since it did really shock him suddenly. Damn, Jungkook can make things look scary.

"Enough with the play guys. Come eat." Seokjin came into the space carrying a plate with freshly baked cinnamon rolls and chocolate rolls. He got some hot cocoa ready too. Yoongi was quick to drop everything and run for the food the was set on the coffee table in the living room.

"Careful baby, it still quite hot. And we all know how dramatic you can be." Said Jin as Yoongi taking a piece of cookie. He chose the one that have more chocolate chips on top than the other. Yoongi just replied with 'hmph' as if Jin had said something awfully ridiculous. Like Yoongi was the calmest human being in the whole family duh.