sixteen

"I–I didn't mean it like that" He moved towards me. "Then what did you mean it like?" He asked sternly.

It was hard for me to focus at his eyes that were shooting daggers when his half-naked body was on full display.

"You always do this" He showed no expressions. "We make out and then you leave" I said. "And I'm left like a–" I stopped myself. I didn't want to finish that sentence.

"Like a what" He asked bluntly. He raised his voice slightly which made me answer his question in panic. "Just in a horny mess" I blurted out.

He looked at me for a second. It was the longest second I had ever encountered. He moved towards me and for a second I thought he was going to give in.

"That's none of my concern" He said with a straight face. "If you're horny that's your personal problem go deal with it" He didn't even wait for a reply.

I watched him climb out of the tub and walk back to his room without turning back even once. I was left alone, cold and embarrassed.

The next morning, I got AbRam ready and sent him with his bodyguard to Aryan but didn't bother meeting him myself. I didn't want to see his face or be anywhere near him.

In the evening, I was told to be at the hall room where the event was taking place. Aryan had instructed that I be there. He sent his bodyguard to inform me.

I was still angry at him but I didn't dare to not show up to the event. I also had my outfit planned and I was really excited to wear it.

It took me a while to get AbRam to sleep so I had to rush to the hall

It took me a while to get AbRam to sleep so I had to rush to the hall. I was slightly so when I walked in, I interrupted a few conversations at the entrance of the hall.

I walked by groups of people who were conversing with each other and only turned for a second when they noticed me before turning their attention back.

I made my way across the hall. I didn't know if Aryan was already there and I didn't care. I just wanted to enjoy myself. I strode around the room, keeping to myself.

"What's a gorgeous girl like you doing all alone" I heard a man's voice. I didn't bother turning around. "Enjoying some peace and quiet that you've just ruined" I replied casually

I was walking slightly in front of him and was looking ahead so I hadn't gotten a chance to see his face but I didn't want to turn around and give him unnecessary attention.

"Oh I'm sorry" He said. "But I'm sure you can learn to enjoy my company" I rolled my eyes. I stopped at the buffet table and grazed my fingers along a strawberry.

I felt him walk by me and stand in front of me as I picked up a strawberry. I reached over to the chocolate fountain and placed the strawberry under the running chocolate.

I knew he was watching me so I made sure to lick the chocolate on the strawberry before wrapping my lips around most of it and biting a chunk off. I licked my lips to sensually.

He moved towards me and placed his firm hand on my lower abdomen. The heat from his hand almost burnt through the thin material of my dress.

I still didn't bother looking at his face. "You know damn well what you're doing" He whispered in my ear. I continued to finish off the strawberry as he talked to me.

"How about..." He started to slide his fingers up my leg. "...we slip away and I show you to my room" I threw the end of the berry and finally turned to him.

I scanned his face and immediately knew he was handsome. Not as handsome as Aryan but definitely fuckable. We were merely inches away and I got feel him pressing against me.

I opened my mouth to reply him. I was ready to go with him. I desperately needed some action and Aryan was clear about being completely useless.

Before I could even utter a word we heard someone clear his throat. "How about you step away from her" We turned to face Aryan.

He was in a black suit with a white shirt underneath. He was standing tall in front of us with his hands in his pockets.

His hair was perfectly in tact and his jaw was clenched as always. Both his bodyguards stood on either side of him with shades on their eyes.

Neither of us had moved. The stranger hadn't because he was confused. I hadn't because my legs wouldn't allow it. "And who are you?" The stranger asked Aryan.

"Aryan Khan" He said with a strong voice. The man immediately backed away from me and I stumbled back slightly. "Aryan Khan. So nice to meet you" He extended his hand.

Aryan looked him dead in the eye and didn't utter a single word. The man was left standing with his hand out. Aryan turned to me. "Let's go" He said and started walking.

I immediately started walking after him. I didn't want to. I was angry at him for so many reasons. He had no reason to react this way. I felt so bad for the stranger.

I knew we were walking back to his room because I started to see the similar hallway. I just didn't want to go anywhere with him so without thinking I turned a corner.

"Payal" Aryan, himself called out. Usually he would make his bodyguards do that. I ignored his voice and just kept walking even though I didn't know where I was headed.

I heard Aryan tell his guards to stay at the corner I turned from. I heard footsteps approaching me but I didn't stop. I turned another corner and realised it was a dead end.

I turned around and crashed into Aryan who had caught up to me. I was standing in the corner trapped between Aryan and a door. A wall was one either side.

We were covered in every way which meant I had no escape from Aryan. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked angrily.