seventeen

"Why do you care?" I asked back. "When I tell you to come with me–" "I don't want to go anywhere with you" I cut him off which made him even angrier.

He took a step towards me and usually I would move back but I stood my ground which resulted in him towering over me. He must've have noticed the change in me.

"What has gotten into you?" He asked. "Well not you" I blurted out. His brow arched and he tilted his head. "You said to go take care of myself" I reminded him.

Aryan remained silent but kept his gaze on me. "So that's what I was doing" I told him. I was getting no reaction from him.

"But then you had to come in and ruin everything" I ranted. "First of all..." Aryan moved closer to me which I didn't think was even possible.

"I meant to take care of it yourself" He explained. "Second out of all the guys you chose that one?" He snorted. "Did you see his face?" He asked in disbelief.

I didn't see his face but I wasn't going to let him know that. "Well you weren't up for the job so I got someone else" I told him. "What happened? Got jealous?" I smirked.

His eyes darkened and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He guided my body to grind against him and I gasped when I felt his hard-on. "You think you're the only one?"

He pulled us apart and I had to hold back a whine from the lack of contact. "So why?" I asked. "Why what?" He asked, annoyed.

"Why don't you fuck me?"He rolled his eyes. I hated how hot he looked when he did. "So that's why you were throwing yourself at that guy?" My jaw dropped.

"Excuse me? Throwing myself?" I repeated. He just nodded. "You might as well have undressed and let him fuck you in that room" He told me bluntly.

I couldn't believe his audacity. "Yeah well he would've done a better job than you and, a–an– and he woul–" "Okay okay enough I can't bear this anymore" He stopped my attempt to roast him.

"May I remind you that you are under two contacts, none of which involve me fucking you" He said. "One if being AbRam's nanny and the other is–" "Is being your teddy bear" I completed for him.

"Which you signed up for" He stated. "Don't you remember? When you were desperate for money and had nowhere to go" He reminded. I remained silent and didn't look at him.

"Do whatever or whoever you want on your own time but don't mix around with my clients like that" He told me. My eyes shot up. "Your client?" I asked.

I started to piece everything together and realised why he was so upset. Although I wasn't the one who was flirting, it was his client but I didn't bother bringing that up.

"Okay" I said softly and he turned to walk away. "Be in my room later" He instructed as he turned the corner. "Great another night of no action" I mumbled to myself.

I returned back to the room and looked around. Aryan was with that stranger from before. Both of them were chatting as if nothing happened.

Aryan looked over at me but I immediately looked away and walked in a different direction. I didn't speak to anyone because no one knew me. Also everyone else was here for business.

"You can head back first if you want" He told me. I had no mood to stay here anymore so I left. I checked on AbRam and smiled when I found him fast asleep.

I entered into Aryan's room because he told me to be here tonight. I figured he's going to take a while so I just lazed around the room because I was lazy to change out.

I plopped onto the bed and looked at the ceiling. I stared at it and wondered how I got into this mess but then remembered this was ten times better than everything I had been through before.

My mind wandered to Aryan. I hated how hot he looked in his full black suit. Even when he was being an asshole I couldn't stop checking him out. I was just glad he didn't notice.

My fingers moved along the fabric of my dress. I shut my eyes and pictured Aryan next to me. My fingers moved down my dress and spread my legs open.

I pulled my panties aside and started to rub myself. "Mmm" My head rolled back as I pushed a finger through my entrance. "Finally taking my advice?" I pulled my finger out.

"Ow!" I had taken my finger out too fast and hurt myself. Before I knew it Aryan rushed to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Why would you do that?" I looked at him.

"You scared me" I told him. "You're an idiot" He said. "Does it still hurt?" I shook my head and he nodded. "I didn't hear you come in" I adjusted in my seat and fixed my dress.

"Clearly" He sat next to me. "I need a shower" He stated. "Okay" I said softly, still embarrassed. "If you want...you can join me" He said before he loosened his tie.

I paced the room while the sound of the shower filled the room. Aryan had left the bathroom door slightly open for me. I reached  for my zip at the back and pulled it down.

I stripped out of my bra and panties before walking towards the bathroom. I carefully opened the door further and stepped inside. I winced at the cold tiles blow my feet.

I opened the shower door and stepped inside. I made sure to not slip because of the water. I was standing right behind Aryan who was facing the shower wall.

His head was tilted upwards and he was running his fingers through his hair. He turned around and smiled at me. "You came" He said softly. "Mhm" I couldn't say anything else.

Aryan noticed that and asked me what's wrong. "It's cold" I told him. "Oh" He immediately turned around and fixed the temperature.

He pulled me towards him and I was finally standing under the rain shower head. My hands were on his abs and his arms were wrapped around my body.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded. "Thanks" He leaned down and placed his lips onto mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth and he deepened the kiss.