ELEVEN. a night out on the town

chapter elevena night out on the town

chapter eleven
a night out on the town

🖤

ITS COLD. 

A cold morning, perfect for wrapping up warm and doing nothing. However, Anna found herself stood on the gravel path, hand wrapped tightly around a bow and stood between Riven and Dane, training to kill Scrapers since fairy magic is ineffective against them, except for her own. It's been almost a week since the Alumni banquet and the talk of Anna being a Queen and Bloom with the Dragon Flame hasn't died down, Anna wasn't so sure her being a Queen would die down any time soon. 

"We don't know much about Scrapers. We do know that fairy magic is ineffective against them, which is why now is the time when the Specialists much shine." Rosalind states, she glances to Annabelle, nodding her head a little. 

"Now that I'm back, I'll be taking over ranged combat, the primary method of taking down Scrapers. Let's see what you go." Anna loads her bow, lifting it and puling the string, aiming the tip of the arrow. Ceramic plates zoom across the strip of grass, she fires her arrow and it collides with the plate, breaking it. 

"It's like he never fucking left." Sky mumbles, firing an arrow. 

"Come on, man. Aren't we over this anti - Silva shit?" Riven asks, chuckling a little. 

"He acts like he has the moral high ground. Hypocrite." Sky shakes his head, annoyed. 

"What, and you'd prefer Andreas?" Annabelle chuckles, firing an arrow. It breaks four plates in its path, she's always been good with a bow and arrow, a natural is what Silva would say. "He almost broke my leg in training the other day, still hurts."