Chapter 2

Yes I'm still doing Mattholomule POV I have more to say about him SUE ME

I wake up in a cranky mood. I out on my Hexide uniform and walked out the door. I'm walking up the steps at Hexide when I see a poster for Grom. Grom last year was a disaster. I was forced to go with Celine ( idk if it's an S or a C ) and I have no feelings towards her at all. I'm pretty sure she hates me by now.

I sat in front of my locker and sighed. I wanted to break up with Celine, but my crazy parents would put us back together. It was complicated, and I didn't want to even think about hanging out with her again.

I see Celine come towards me. "Hey, Mattholomule." I put my head up. "Listen, I can't do this. I'm a lesbian and like someone else. And I don't care if-" "Hey, it's fine, I don't like you either. I'm not really into girls anyway." "You're surprisingly chill about this." She walked away, and I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn't need to break up with her, if she broke up with me first!

I head towards the Illusion classroom, since it's my next class. I spot Gus going in the same direction. "Hey Matty!" He says, turning around. I groan. I hate when he calls me that. "Hey, Grom's coming up. Are you going with Celine again?" I pause, then say "No. She broke up with me." "Well that's a bummer." He says. "Not really," I say, looking at the floor. " I didn't really like her anyway." "Then who are you taking to Grom?"

I can feel my cheeks burn. I wanted to ask him. But how? So I just ran away from him instead. That was stupid of me. I looked back to find a confused Gus, probably wondering why I had ran away. And I do want to ask him to Grom, but there's one problem. I'm too much of a chicken to do it.