Chapter 25- Falling

YN'S POV
I chuckle softly when I see the pregnant blonde sprawl onto the bed after the foot massage I gave her. I let her rest while I clear up the water used earlier before I sit beside her, kissing her forehead and getting her attention.

"Tired, babyjo?" I question, pushing some of her stranded hair off her face.

"A little," she mumbled shyly as her eyes fluttered open.

"I'll prepare the bath for you while I check on Rose and return to give you a full body massage. How does that sound?" I cooed, pecking her lips lightly.

"Hm, more." she requests cutely, puckering her lips for a proper kiss.

I smile before leaning down to satisfy her. Our lips glide together slowly, just taking our time pressing and pulling, enjoying the feeling of each other's lips. I give her a few final pecks before leaving her on the bed to rest while I prepare her bath.

I make sure to use the lavender scent bubble bath bomb and candles so she can relax and enjoy her bath peacefully while I sort Rose out in my parent's room. Though I doubt they need any help, they seem to be very into their grandparenting role, which I'm not complaining about.

Rose isn't hard to love, just like her mother. Besides being the perfect wing girl, she's doing an excellent job of being her cute self. No surprise that my parents and grandparents are already smitten with her. Looking at how they fond over her makes me feel almost complete, I just left to call her mother mine officially.

I will take her to my favorite place, North Hempstead Beach Park. My family owned a pavilion there, and it's out of prying eyes, so it's one less thing to worry about. Though I still need to plan the menu out for tomorrow, hopefully, I will have enough time to prepare everything and not seem too rushed.

After making sure the bath is perfect, I walk out to see the most adorable sight, I've ever seen. The badass superhero actress Scarlett Johansson wrapped herself in the blanket like a cute burrito, with only her hair bunched up into a messy bun peeking out. I let a smile creep out to my face before moving up to the bed beside her.

"Babyjo, the bath is ready," I whisper into the barely existing gap between the blanket and her, hearing the soft sounds of the videos she's watching on her phone.

I watch her slowly peek out of her burrito to look at me, looking absolutely adorable. She slowly wriggles out from her hideout before latching herself on me, laying on my stomach as I scoot back up to my headrest. I chuckle as I run my hands into her hair, lightly scratching while she lets out a small sigh, wriggling closer.

"You're already as close as you can get, babyjo." looking down at her adoringly.

"I would say the latter. There are always ways we can be closer." Scarlett wriggles her eyebrow, moving to straddle me, biting her lips.

"Get your head out of the gutter, you hornybutt." I laugh, shaking my head. I'm not about to have sex here, especially with my parents just a few rooms down. But hell, she is hard to resist.

"Are you sure?" she whispers against my ear, nibbling it before looking me in the eye, rocking her hips lightly.

This woman will be the death of me.

I groaned as I willed myself to maneuver out of her arms and guide her to the bath I'd prepared after helping her strip down her clothes while stealing some "innocent" kisses. I finally settled her down into the tub, giving her a final kiss before leaving her to relax while I went to my parent's room to check up on Rose.

"Knock knock." I rapped the door softly.

"Who's there?" a little voice squeals, hearing her grin. I guess we're playing now.