Author's Note

Let's start off with saying that I don't own the characters other than the ones I've made up. All rights go to CW and co. Or whatever.

Sweet now that that's over with, let's get into it!

First, Trigger WARNINGS!! If you are familiar with my writing you know I have torture and mental illness, self-harm, gore, maybe a little smut, and lots of vulgar language. If you are sensitive to anything mentioned above please do not continue reading. Your mental well being matters more than some fanfiction you found online. This will be the only warning I give, because I expect this will end up very gory and Rated Mature if you catch my drift.

Oh yeah, and cussing. But if you're on wattpad, cussing is the least of your problems. Yes, I realize I'm calling myself out here.

Now for the fun part.

If you don't like major character death or betrayal... reconsider reading on. As I'm writing this, I don't have any deaths or betrayals planned, but I'm only on chapter 6.

That being said, it's extremely likely I'll kill off one of your beloved characters after I make you emotionally attached. It's my favorite thing to do because it allows me to embrace my god complex.

Ask any writer, I'm sure they'll say the same thing.

My personal motto is: If you want to know what your character is made of, you must break them.

Finally, while this fanfiction is Legacies/The Vampire Diaries/The Originals, I plan do keep some things the same. But the primary reason I'm writing this is because I'm spiteful.

I'm spiteful because Hope Mikaelson in Legacies has been a huge disappointment to me because I wanted a mini Klaus. And I didn't get that. So I'm making my own.

Canon things have been altered. This includes plots, character deaths, ages of the characters, and even personality traits.

Major plot changes:

1. Hope still has the Hollow issue, and she's 18

2. The Originals are alive and lack martyr tendencies

3. Caroline and Klaus are together. They conceived a child thanks to some magical spell by Bonnie. (Yeah, it's cheesy but I'm trying to make magic a little more OP in this, I hope it's not a deal breaker for you)

4. Their child is Alice Mikaelson, who is the protagonist

5. I threw away the Malivore plot line. To put it plainly, I absolutely despise 80% of Legacies

As of now, those are the biggest changes. I plan on bringing in plenty of made-up characters to drive my own plot forward. I'll include some characters from Legacies, and flat out murder others.

Landon is, unfortunately, in this fanfiction, but he's a warlock. And maybe I'll make his personality something I actually can tolerate. Or maybe I'll just kill him. I haven't decided yet.

If there's any other major changes to the canon world that occurs through the chapters, I will address it in a short author's note at the end of the chapter.

I publish my rough drafts so there may be grammatical or spelling mistakes. It's unlikely I'll ever get around to fixing them. Otherwise, I try to write so it's enjoyable for my readers.

If you like a chapter, or like a quote or think something is cool or anything, please comment or vote!

Grab a box of tissues, you're probably going to need them.

xx Lucifer