❥ Chapter Thirty-Six: The real female Alpha

RONI

Prim and Matt pulled me inside the fortress. The guards were immediately staring at me with gritted teeth.

"Look alive, Roni. You'll see your daughter soon." Art mocked yet again. I only rolled my eyes and didn't bother to retort. I have to have my energy. At least for now.

I can feel my wound slowly closing since I stopped bleeding. Maybe all I have to do is rest up a little in order to recover. It's best to just let them drag me than to attack. It's me against the three of them, who were already compatible with their werewolf state. I, on the other hand, is still clueless as to how to control my strength. I only just remembered everything and I can't just instantly just become powerful right off the bat.

I can now hear the noise coming from the room in front of the passageway we're currently taking. I remember this too well. This path leads to where Luna grabbed my baby out of me. The cobblestone is near.

The loud growls and towering height of the pack is now visible to me. All of them stopped with what they're doing and glanced at our direction.

"Here she is." Luna muttered triumphantly. She's at the center stage, wearing her white satin gown, barefoot. I immediately searched for Jack and saw him on the cobblestone, lying while bleeding.

"Jack!" I called. I used my strength and got out of Prim and Matt's grip.

The wolves were about to chase me when I started running towards Jack's direction but Luna raised her hand, signaling them to let me be.

I climbed on the cobblestone and touched Jack's face. He's unconscious but I can feel his heartbeat, I breathe a sigh of relief when I feel him breathing.

Jack has a lot of wounds but they're not healing. Luna must've done something. I can't cure him or she'll know that I am carrying some serum. She might use it. I can't afford that.

I looked around and searched for my daughter but I couldn't see her. She's not here.

"Where is she?" I asked Luna as soon as I stood up. She took her cup and drank from it slowly without taking her eyes off of me.

"Who?" She asked after. As if she doesn't know who I am referring to.

"Where's my daughter, Luna? Give her back to me." I shouted.

"I can't. She's not here anymore."

"What?" What is she talking about? Where is my child?

"I know you'll do whatever it takes to get her back so I planned ahead." Luna muttered with a grin.

"Where is she, Luna?" I growled. She acted as if she's thinking whether to tell me the answer or not.

"You're too late. Even if I tell you where she is it won't matter. Your child will be shipped out of the country." She answered.

"You're lying." I said as I shook my head. "Where are you taking her?"

"You're the smartest one in the field so you tell me. Where is she heading to?"

"I don't want to play games with you Luna! Just answer me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt my wounds healed within a few seconds. Heat is overwhelming my entire body and I badly want to kill her now.

"She's at Antigen." Jack's weak voice made my anger dissipate for a moment. I turned around and saw him struggling so I immediately went beside him and helped him up.

"Roni, they have her." Jack muttered in a forlorn tone. I held his hand and saw how hurt he was, emotionally. "I'm sorry I was too late. They already took her. Antigen is sending our child to their main facility."