The gypsy dancer

On the streets of water seven. They have a festival with mask, costumes, food, drinks and more. Gypsy people have come to do a show for the citizens. The music have start and allready the clowns are doing their funny tricks and the crowd is laughing and clapping.
Doflamingo who are passing by decides to stay and watch the show.
Suddenly the music change. Drums and marakas are listening.
"Finally!"
"She will dance."
"Who?"
"The hellfire."
"She is so hot."
A lot of men are waiting to see someone dancing.
Doflamingo smirks. "Hellfire. Huh? Fufufu~"
A woman come out with a tambourine and wearing a dancers suit is dancing around the crowd making the men to turn on their animal side.
Doflamingo thinks. 'She is a hellfire. Fufufu~'
The girl notice the blond man and think is good to teasing the tourist a little. She goes and dances around Doflamingo. She stucks her body on his side and start to moving her hips and Doflamingo decides that after the show this woman will come with him.
One of her hands travels around his shoulders and she winks to him. His smirks become bigger. After the gypsy girl takes one of his pink feathers and passes it throught her lips.
'Is like she is challenge me.' The blond man thinks.
The attractive dancer takes off her ribbon from her hair and leaves it on Doflamingo neck playfully and after go to the center of the stage and start to tease other men.
The warlord smiles evily and already have make plans for her.

-Time skip- At the night
Name P.O.V.
That day went very well. I can buy food for one week. I'm walking alone on the streets and looking for a place where i can find some food. I'm so hungry... and tired...
I sit down for a while to rest my legs. I was dancing all day in that festival, barefoot, and all those pervents were looking my butt. I don't like that life. I have bored of wondering around the streets dancing all day for one loaf of bread and all those pervents who tried to raped me a lot of times. Luckily, i always find a way to run away.
Someone tried to take my pounch with the money. I grab it and he pulls it.
"Take your hands of my pounch!" I glare.
After a second man show up and grabs my hands.
"You thieves! This is my food for this week!" I yell.
"What should we do with the gypsy girl?" The man who hold my hands ask the other. I stuggle to get away.... and kick the other down of his belt. The other get surprise and i succed to go away and take back my pounch.
I am running on the streets and they are folliwing me.
I colied on someone and fell down on the floor.
I rub my head and look up and see a very tall man with blond hair, wearing sunglasses and a pink feather coat. I remember him from earlier. I had dance near him.
"Fufufu~" he smiles foxy and looks down at me. The thieves reach us. Ohoh! Is that man one of them.
I try to run away but the blond man talks. "Fufu~ i'm not gonna hurt you."
"Oi! The girl is ours. Go away!" One of the thievies glances to the tall man.
"Fufufu~" he raises his hand and moves weirdly his fingers and the other two men fell down and they are bleeding.
"No time to waist with trush. Fufu." He rolls his tongue over his lips.
I step back and trumble. He kills them. What kind of power he have?
He steps closer. "Fufu. What's your name?" He asks.
"(F--f/n)." I awnser him.
"What a pretty name." He laughs.
"A-..-and who are you?" I gulp down.
"I'm Doflamingo. Fufu."
"One of the warlords?"
He nods and offers me a hand.
"I know that gyspy people like you have difficult lifes. Do you want to come work for me? Fufufu." That foxy laugh is freaking me out. I narrow my eyes and ask.
"What kind of work?"
"Fufu. Dancing. We need some entertaintment."
"Only dancing?" Usually the men they don't want only to see me dancing.
"And take care the kids. They cause troubles sometimes. Fufufu."
What a relief? "So you are looking for a babysitter?"
"Fufu. Yes. You will stay on the palace, taking care of them, dancing on the celebration and of course i will pay you very well and at leats to don't walk barefoot on the streets.
I look down my feets. They are hurt very bad because i don't have shoes and my stomach growls. This is a chance for a better life. I will babysit some kids and dance.
"Okay, Doflamingo and thanks for your kidness." I say and give my hand for a shake.
"Fufufu." He laughs and shakes my hand.