I love you

Luna P.O.V.
I turn my back to see what that good miss is doing and i see from distance two men to drag her on the carriage. No one is around to help her. I run back to help her  but the carriage already leaves. On the ground i see her shopping bags and a red ribbon, she was wearing it earlier. I take the ribbon and run to the castle, her friends must be there.

Corazon/Rocinante P.O.V.
(F/n) is missing three hours now. In the beggining i think she is a woman but after start to worry. She had said she will only buy eggs and bread.
"Corazon? Is (f/n) okay?" Law asks in worry.
I nod to make him relax. That's it! I'm going to find her on the market.
"Who is that?" Law asks and point a little gypsy girl with black locks.
The little girl when see us talks with breathy voice.
"Are you friends with miss (f/n)?" She asks and i notice the girl is holding the (f/n)'s ribbon which i had gifted to her.
I nod and Law yells. "What happened to my mum?!?"
"Miss (f/n) is in danger! I see two men to drag her in a carriage and they leave.
What?!? My (f/n) is in danger. What they want from her? If something bad happened to her i will never forgive myself.
I run on the market. "Corazon! I want to come!" I nod to him to stay here and i run.

Name P.O.V.
They have tied a cloth around my mouth and i stay quiet. I know no one can hear me. Now we must to be on the woods where nobody is around. My tears are falling... i am so sorry kids and Rocinante. I won't keep my promises to you. I promise to little Law, my son, that i will always be on his side and to little Luna that i will give her food for her and her brother. I'm so sorry. I am not strong enough. I am not gonna see them again. I will miss you Law. I will miss you Rocinante. I love you both. You gave me the best moments of my life. First time someone cares so much for me. You are the only family which i ever had. Please Law forgive me which i will not be on your side to help you, to make you laugh, to take care you and hug you when you will need it. Rocinante please forgive which i didn't show you all my feelings for you. The words' i love you' which i told you it's not enough to describe all my feelings for you. You are the only man which i really love. You are the sweetest man of the world. I was thinking i had find finally the place which i belong but now they are taking me away to become a slave of a pervent noble duke. Rocinante... Law... i love you.

??? P.O.V.
I am on the carriage with my partner and the gypsy woman. My partner fells asleep and the woman is quiet and her tears are falling.
The words which she told earlier in her begs hit my heart. For the God's shake... you don't have kids!
I lost my two kids on a battlefield. Her tears now is remembering me my wifes when we lost our kids. It breaks my heart. The gypsy said earlier her son is sick. I had see her before days with the boy and both of them were happy. I feel all that so wrong. We don't have the right to destroy families. My family before three years break and me with my wife never healed for that. That woman doesn't deserve that, that boy doesn't deserve that. I feel disgust for i am a part of that sick plan of noble duke Maximus. He wants that woman to make her a slave because he wants her body and she had turned him down on the past. But that woman's place is on her son's side and her husband's if she haves. I can not allow that to happen. I have to help her escape and go back in the place which she belongs even if that cost my life.
I yell to our driver. "Stop! You need a break. Let's rest for the night." He stops. "You are right. It's getting dark."

Corazon/Rocinante P.O.V.
Law and the little girl comes and the girl shows me from where they took her and  in which directionthey went. "Corazon! I want to come with you! I want to save her!" I know how stubborn is that kid and he will follow me for this reason i pick him up and i'm hanging a column. "Oi! Corazon! Put me down!!!" He yells mad. I write him. Stay here. I will bring her back.
I run on the direct which the girl shows me.
..........
..........
I am running on the woods. I fall many time of my clumsyness but everytime i stand up quickly and continue to follow the wheels line which have create on the ground by the carriage. I will find you. I promise you. I will bring you back for Law and .... for me. I'm so sorry which i wasn't there to protect you. I am so sorry. I will bring you back. I promise. Just stay strong. I can not imagine my life with out you. The words 'i love you' is not enough to descride my feelings for you. You are the only woman which can make me happy. You care, you love, you trust, you have the sweetest smile. (F/n) i want you on my side. (F/n) i need you on my side. (F/n)... i love you.

Author's note: The only thing which i want you to say it's that i was crying when i was writting that chapter. I hope you will like it and touch you.