Stuck together

Name P.O.V
I am playing with the kids hide and seek and i am the seeker.
Okay! Let's check the wardrobe. I open... nothing. I look under of their beds and go to check the living room.
I look back from the couch. Nobody is here. Where they can be?
"Fufufu~ what are you doing (f/n)?" I listen Young Master's voice. I spin and see him.
"I am playing with the kids hide and seek." I tell him.
"Fufu~ you know the kids like you a lot."
"I'm glad. I like them too." I chuckle.
"Fufu~ (f/n) in two days is the valentain's day and we will have a party here. I want you to dance for us." He smiles with his own creepy way.
"Of course Young Master." I tell him.
He laughs. "Fufufu~ today a seamstress will come for you to measure you and make you a dress." He informs me.
"Eee... okay. Thank you Young Master."
"Fufu. No problem." He leaves the room and i continue to look for the kids.
I go to the kitchen.... no one. Where did they go?
I go out of the palace and look at the garden. Someone taps my shoulder and i turn around.
"Corasan how are you?" I smile to him and he blushes. He is so cute when he is blushing...
He nods and i understand he means he is fine.
He goes to light up the cigarette and i grab the lighter from his hands. He blinks and have question marks.
"I understand Corasan you are a little clumsy and i don't want you to get burn again. Let me to light it up for you." I tell him and he is blushing more.
He holds his cigarette on his lips and carefully i go to light it up but before that....
"What the ----?" Suddenly a rope comes around our waistes and stuck us together. We are trying to get out of the rope but someone makes it tighter and our bodies comes closer. Both of us are blushing differents shades of red and pink.
"Kids!!! Stop that!" I yell to them. Baffulo and Baby 5 are responsible for that.
They are just laughing and tied us up and our legs and our hands together.
Corasan glares to them and i yell. "Untied us!!! This is not funny!"
Me and Corasan are in a hugging possision and struggle to get out.
"Baby 5! Baffulo! Now!" I shout.
"Why? You look cute like that! I think you suit to each other." Baby 5 chuckles and the two kids leave.
"Oi! Get us out! Don't go! Kids you are grounded! No cookies for you!" I shout but they don't hear me.
I look Corasan. "How we gonna get out of this?"
He gives me a look i don't know.
I move in try to loose the ropes but nothing. The are so tight!
He is blushing more. When i understand why....
"I'm s--so sorry Corasan!!! I did not...." i blush harder than him. I understand with the way i moved i 'tease' his under belt place.
Akward! Akward! Akward!
"Fufu. What kind of game you two are playing?" I see Young Master comes.
"The kids are making jokes. Can you please untied us?"
He moves his fingers on the air and the ropes cut down and let us free.
Me and Corasan step back and break apart.
"Fufu~. The seamstress is here. She is waiting you at your room." He says.
"Thanks Young Master. Corasan see you later." I tell and go to my room.

Doflaming P.O.V.
(F/n) just left and my brother's face is like a tomato. Fufufu.
"Fufu. If you like her so much i'm leaving her for you. I had other plans for her but i have already a lots of whores to pass my time. I will leave that one for you." I laugh and look my brother.
He is writting. She is not like them. Don't call her like that.
"Fufufu~ as you wish. Have fun with her." I tell him and go back to my works.

Corasan P.O.V.
My brother is just a monster. How did he dare to call her like that???!! I am mad. (F/n) is so kind and sweet, nothing like the women which he has.
I wonder if she is feeling like i am for her. Earlier we come very close because of the stupid kids prank. I was wanting so much to kiss her but if i had done that she would had passed me for a weirdo.