The kids are waiting!

Name P.O.V.
Suddenly, the carriege stops. "Jack!!! Is everything all right?" Michael yells.
"Michael! Come out quickly! A man needs help! Wolves are attacking him!"
We hear a gun shot. Michael goes out of the carriege to help with the wolves problem.
I am hearing guns and cries from the wolves. I go outside of the carriage too to see what is going on... i see the wolves run away and on the ground a man who is bleeding from wolves bites. My eyes open wide in horror and run near him. "Corasan!!!" He sits up and i knee next to him. When he understand who i am he smiles and pulls me on his hug... a very tight hug, i hug him too.
I lean back. "Y--you are bleeding!"
He gives me a thumb up and his hand pushes my head into a deep and nostalgic kiss with his lips. I hug his neck and break for air. "You come for me." I pet his cheek and smile to each other.
He nods and when he see Michael and Jack, he hides me on his hug and aim them with a gun.
"No--no Corasan... they are okay. They were returning me to Dressrosa." I explain him. Corasan blinks and look at me with question. "Don't worry about them. Now we have to take care your wounds."
Jack comes and handed me a first-aid-kit box. "Thank you." I tell him and Corasan shows him a note. Thanks
"Your friend is not talking a lot." He comments.
"Yeah... he is a mute." I take off Corasan's feather coat and undo his shirt's bottons. He takes it off. In my view come his deep wounds from wolves 's fangs on his shoulder, his side and his arm. I cry and hug his neck. "I am so sorry... if i was a little stronger... nothing for that would have happened. I am so sorry..." he makes me to look at him in his blue eyes and with his thumb sweeps away my tears.
"I am so sorry..." i look at him guilty.
He smiles to me and pulls me again on a tight hug. I leave his hug... "We have to take care your wounds now." I open the box and after clean Corasan's wounds.
I take the bandages and first start to wrap them carefully on his left arm. I look up on his eyes for a moment. "How is Law?" He takes his note-pad and writes. Worry.
Michael asks me. "Law is your son?" I continue to wrap the bandages on Roci's arm and awnser. "Yes, my cute boy."
I take another bandage and start the wrapping it around his waist. "Raise your arms honey." I tell to Corasan to pass more easily the bandage on his side. He listens to me and raise them. I hug his waist and pass from the one side to the other the bandage.
"Corasan. How do you find us?" I give him a glance with a small smile. Then he tied on my hair my red silk ribbon and smiles. Sweet as always. "You find my ribbon." He nods and catches his note-pad and write. A little girl warned us.
"You mean Luna?" I ask him but he nods to me and i understand he does not know her name.
Michael and Jack look at us and watch us carefully and give to each other a quick glance and smile.
After i wrap the bandage on his shoulder... i am focus on the bandage and with out to understand Corasan kisses my cheek and i blush. I smile to him. "Sweet as always..." He chuckles with a small blush and i finished with the bandages.
I help him to stand up and i leave on his shoulders her black feather coat.... the shirt leave it here i think, it's full of blood he can not wear it again.
"Michael, Jack this is Corasan." I say. "Nice to meet you." They say and Corasan nods and takes a cigarette and is ready to light it up. I act quickly and take the lighter of his hand.
"Corasan, you already get wounded i do not want you to get burn too. Leave it to me." He leans and kisses my forehead and after i light up his cigarette. I hug him once again very carefully because i don't want to cause him pain on his sides. "Corasan... i was so scared that i am not gonna see you and Law again." He holds me on his strong arms so tight which i can feel the warm of his heart. That means he was scared too.

Michael P.O.V.
We watch the whole scene with (f/n) and Corasan. I am proud for decision which i took with my brother to let her free. It is odvious that they love each other. They have to be together with their son, like a family. I feel and guilty and i have to apology. "I am so sorry for what i've done..." i tell them.
The woman comes and gives me a friendly hug and tells me. "Maybe all that happened to find your kids again." She smiles.
"You are a very nice person (f/n). Thank you."
Jack takes his place on the carriege and yells. "Hey! Let's go! The kids are waiting!"
We nod and go inside the carriege.