One simple word

Corasan/Rocinante P.O.V.
"Wake up! Wake up! Oi! Corazon! (F/n)! Wake up!" Law is jumping on my bed and we wake.
I look at (f/n) on my hug. She slowly opens her (e/c) eyes and smiles to me.
"Are you okay, Law?" She sits up and hugs the kid.
I sit up to and pet his head. "Law why you wake us up?"
(F/n) blinks. "And Law knows you can talk?"
"Only you two." I take them both on my hug.
"You are together! When you will be married each other?" Law asks and opens wide his eyes.
(F/n) and I look each other and turn from the other in try to hide our blushes.
(F/n) notice something. "Law, what is that on your hand?"
Law hides his arm behind his back.
"Nothing." He makes a duck face.
"Law let me see it." She says in worry.
"No need." He glares and runs out of the room.
"What was that?" She is upset.
"(F/n), Law is sick and the doctors said he will gone." I tell her.
Her (e/c) eyes open wide and they are watering.
"No. There is a cure. We have to find one. We can not leave the kid to die. Roci, there is must be something to do to help him." She is says in horror.
"I'm thinking to kidnapped him and travel around the world until we find a doctor who can save him."
"I am so worry."
I hug her. "I promise to you and Law. I will find something." and kiss her head.
She stands up. "Where are you going?" I mummur.
"To find Law. I want to talk to him."
"Go to change first." I tell her.
She teases. "Why do you not like my dress?" and shake your butt playfull.
"A lot but last night everyone were looking at you. I was holding myself to not to punch them." I tell her.
"Law first." She says and kisses my cheek before she leaves the room. She is so amazing. I think and lay again on the bed with a huge stupid smile.

Name P.O.V.
I go to Law's room and knoc.
Knoc knoc
"Who is it?" He asks.
"It's me, (F/n). Can i come in?" I ask him.
"Yeah..." he says weakly.
I enter the room and close the door behind me.
Law is sitting on the bed and cry but when he see me he try to control his tears. I go and sit next to him. "Law. Are you okay?" I pet the little boy.
"I'm fine don't act like i'm a kid. I am a pirate!" He yells to me.
"Law... Whatever will happen me and Corasan will be always on your side. Do you want to talk to me?" I am trying to make him relax.
His eyes can't hold back the tears anymore and the boy hugs me tight and colapses in cries. I hug him too and pet him.
"Shhh my little boy... i'm here for you." I close my eyes. I have to stay strong for him.
"Why you are so good with me?" He is crying.
"Because i love you Law and i care for you."
His smalls hands grab tight the fabric of my dress and hide his face on my hug.
"I love you too mum."
When i hear that different emotions comes to me. My eyes are watering too this kid really thrills me. Tears of happiness run on my cheeks. He calls me mum. I can not believe how happy he makes me with that one simple word 'mum'. I hug him tighter and whisper.
"I promise you Law. I will never leave your side."