Rocinante's tears

Name P.O.V.
We go back to palace. Everyone is sleeping. Law falls asleep in my hug. I see a sweet smile on my son's face.  I pet his head and kiss his forehead.
"(F/n) let me carry him." Corasan whispers.
"No. You are injured. I will put him on his bed and you go to rest." I whisper back him and kiss his cheek.
He smiles a little and leaves. I walk on Law's room and leave him carefully on his bed. I cover him with a blanket and take off his hat and place it on the table. I pet his raven hair, kiss his cheek and whisper. "Sweet dreams my little son." He is so cute... that white sighs have grow up on his face. We will find a cure. I promise you Law.
I go out of the room and close slowly the door behind me. I am walking to my room but.... I hear something from Rocinante's room. I open the door. "Rocinante? Are you okay?" I ask and see a blond man with blue eyes, half naked with bandages who is holding a towel.
My face turn all red and I sweat.
"Rocinante? Is that you?" I ask with hesitation.
The man looks at me and walk closer. He pets my cheek and titls his head. "Not sure?"
I am burning now. I think I have a fever.
"It---it's .... because first time I am .... watching you without the make up." He is more handsome without it. I wouldn't imagine he can become more handsome in my eyes but...
He blushes... yes, it is him. He has the cutest blush of all.
"And... what have to say?"
I collect my power and become a little braver. I kiss him. Kiss him deeply on his lips and break apart. He is looking at me and he asks with hesitation. "(F----/n)?"
"Rocinante?"
"I--i ... want... forget it." He turns his head and avoids the eye contact.
I place my hand on his cheek and turn his face back to me. "Tell me... honey." I whisper.
"It's... it's something which..." his cheeks are chaging a lot of shades of red and I understand what he wants. I smile to him and blush to.
"I can accept everything from you. I love you Donquixote Rocinante."
His blush become deeper but he hugs me and whispers on my ear. "I love you (L/n) (F/n). It... it is just a lot of men tried to hurt you like that a lot of times." He hugs me tighter. "I don't want you to think I am like them. I would never..."
I put a finger on his lips and cut him. "Shshshsh... I know that and it will make me very happy if you are my first." I look down and blush hard.
"Y--your first?" He asks but smiles.
"Yes. Because from my youngest age a lot of men wanted to raped me. I was so scare and decided to stay a virgin but... I am ready now. I want to be yours."
Rocinante hugs me and captures my lips. His kiss is sweet but deep. Always gentle. He lifts me on his arms and lay me on his bed. He comes on top of me and kisses me softly. He sits up and takes a full view of me....
I see a tear... It is falling for his eye.
"Roci?" I look up at him.
He doesn't respon.
I raise my hand and pet his cheek. "Why are you crying? What happened, honey?"
"Today... today I was so scared for you... I don't want to lose you... I want you here on my side... I love you so much." He is looking at me deeply inside my eyes. I sweep away his tear with my thumb.
"I promise you. I will be here always. I love you too, Rocinante."
With hesitation undos my shirt bottons and when he saw my (f/c) bra his face turns all red.
He asks me. "C--can... can I?"
I nod. Slowly he puts his hands on my breast and massaging them. I blush. His touch is so gentle.
"(F/n)... if--if I do something you don't like just tell me and I'll stop." He leans and gives on my neck butterfly kisses.
"Aww~" A small moan slips from my mouth.
"Did--did... I hurt you?" He looks at me upset. I hug his neck. "My clumsy knight you don't need to be so worried... just let us to enjoy it. Okay?" And kiss his cheek.
"O--okay." His lips are kissing my body sweetly and he goes lower. Roci pulls down slowly my skirt and let it to fall on the floor. His hands travel on my legs, my sides and back to my breasts. I am shivering. My fingers touch his well-built chest and after my hands hold his face. I pull him down to my lips. His bites them and asks for permission. My fingers hide in his blond wavy hair and open my mouth and his tongue is dancing with mines. Both of us smile in the kiss.
We break for air and whisper together. "I love you." And we kiss again with passion. Eyes close and hug tighter. This momment is ours.
He undos my bra and I throw it away. Oh my God... first time a man is watching me like that. Both of blush...
He is massaging them and teases a little my tits. "Roci~"
"Do you want me to stop?"
"No, please don't." I bite my lips. I unbotton his belt and the zipper of his trousers and pull it down. He takes it off and he goes for my panties. He places his hands on my sides and with his glowing blue eyes looks up at me. "Are you ready, my love?"
I pet his blond curls. "Yeah~"
Rocinante takes them off and thorw them on the floor. His fingers teases me gently and I moan.
"Corasan... you still...ahh~" and try to pull down his underwear.
I did it and pull it and he kicks it away. In my view comes his big member and I gulp down and sweat...
I take a breathe... "Don't hesitate for anything Corasan. I can accept everything from you." I tell him and he comes on top of me and whispers. "This is going to hurt (F/n), but I will take care of taking the pain away. Okay?" And he pecks my lips.
"I am ready." I smile to him and he smiles back.
He kisses my lips and comes inside me slowy. "Aaaaa..." I cry a little. He pets my cheek and takes a (h/c) culr of my face.
"Tell me why do I love you so much?" He asks and moves slowy inside me.
"Because I love you too." I sweep my tears and hug him.
He is moving faster but always gently with care.
"Huhh... Corasan I feel something weird." I cry from pleasure.
"Hold on (F/n)... huh... you are so tight." Both of us are moving faster... I think something it is going to explode. My skin is burning, shivering and I scream.
"Corasan!!!" Or at least this is what I was thinking because my scream and now my moans are not hearing. He looks at me and winks. I hug him tighter. My body can't take anymore... I grab him tighter and close my eyes and he leans up his head and... we cum together but no sound or scream heard.
Corasan removes himself of me and lay next to me. I am breathing heavily. He pulls up the covers on us and after he snaps his fingers.
"I... I can't believe... you use your powers on that..." I am looking at him and smiling.
"I didn't want to wake up anyone and they don't need to know how we are loving each other." He kisses my forehead. I hug him and rest my head on his chest. "Rocinante..."
"What (F/n)?" He smiles.
"Two things. First you are the sweetest man on the world."
He blushes. "T-thank you... and the second."
"Please don't cry ever again. It breaks my heart to see your tears."
He pets my (h/c) locks and whispers. "I love you."
"I love you too." And I fall asleep inside his hug.

Time skip-The morning
Doflamingo P.O.V.
I open my brother's room door.
"Oi! Corazon wake ---..." I stop when I see what happened inside here. Clothes and underwears on the floor and (F/n) in my younger brother's hug. Both of them are sleeping.
Fufufu~ someone had fun last night.
I go out of the room and close the door slowly behind me.
"Do you wake him up? They are waiting for us." Diamante asks.
"Fufufu~ Leave him to sleep. He needs rest. We can go without him and we will inform him later."
Fufufu~ so proud for my younger brother.

THE END.