Let's make cookies

Name P.O.V.
I am on the kitchen and making cookies with little Law.
"Okay. Let's see the recipe again. Two cups of flour." I tell.
Law opens the sack with flour and he become all white. I giggles. "You are like a snowman Law."
Law smirks and throws on me some flour. "Hey! No fair!" I laugh and catch the little boy and start to tickle him.
"Hahaha!!!! No (f/n)! Please stop!!!" He begs me and laught loud.
"Will you throw me again flour?" I am continue tickling him.
"Hahaha! Never again!!! Haha! I can't breathe!"
I stop and he takes deep breathes.
I take the flour and throw two cups on the boll. "After one cup of sugar and butter." I read the recipe.
I open the cupboard and go on my tip toes to reach sugar. "It's to high." I mumble. An idea come on my mind.
"Law climb on my shoulders!"
"Why?"
"You want cookies?"
"Yes."
"We have to reach the sugar to make them. Come on!" I say.
"Wow!" Diamante comes in with a dance move.
"I don't need to climb." Law says.
"Diamante? Can you do us a flavor?" I ask.
"What?" He asks.
"Can you give us the sugar from the cupboard? It's to high and i can not reach it."
He grabs it and gives it to me. "Thanks." I chuckle.
"No, problem." He smirks.
"Law Doffy wants you something." Diamante says.
"But we are making cookies with (f/n)." Law mumbles but he leaves.
I continue to make the cookies but Diamante hugs me from behind.
"Can you please let off me? I am trying to make cookies for Law. He was to sad because Baffulo and Baby 5 eat them all." I am trying to be kind and not to bring the sugar on his head.
He still holds me. "The rumors about you in water seven are trueth. You are a hellfire. You burning my skin dear." He whispers.
I try to get out of his hold. "And then stay away from me to not get burn." I glare.
He pushes me on the wall and traps me with his hands. He smirks and pushes his body against mine.
"Wow! We gonna have fun!"
"I don't like you! Leave alone you pervent!" I try to pull him away but he is to strong.
Someone comes in and Diamante frees me. It's Corasan and he is writing something.
Doffy wants you
"Okay. I am leaving. (F/n) we are not finish. We will continue later."
"In your dreams!!!" I yell nervous.
Diamante leaves and i look Corasan.
"Thank you Corasan. You save me." I tell him and he gives me a thunb up and blush a little.
I giggle a little. He is so cute.
Why you are white?  He writes.
"Oh! Law throws me a little flour that's all." I smile. He notices the mess in the kitchen which i and Law make. He writes.
Do you need help?
"You want to help me?"
He nods with a slight smile.
"I appreciate that. I really need help because this is the first time which i am cooking." I smile and he blushes again. Damn! He is so cute!
He fells on the floor.
"Corasan! Are you alrighr?" I knee next to him. Corasan sits up and blushes from embarrassemt.
"Let me help you." I stand up and give him my hands. He grabs them and i pull him up but..... he fells again and takes me with him.
Our faces comes very close and i am on him. Both of us blush differents shades of red and pink.
"Be carefull Corasan." I stand up quickly and i help him to stand on his feet.
Sorry He writes.
"Don't worry Corasan. No one of us get hurt." I chuckle.
I lool at him and he has a guilty face.
"You don't need to feel bad. Let's make cookies now! Okay?"
He nods and we start cooking.

-Time skip-
"They are ready!" I smile. "Thank you Corasan!"
You are welcome
He lights up a cigarette.....
"Corasan!" I yell in panic. His coat is on fire.
I pat quickly with my hands his shoulder. The fire gone but i burn my hands.
"Ouch!!!" I cry a little and look my hands.
He takes my hands and gives me a guilty face.
"Can you please the next time to be more carefull?" I cry from pain. My hands are hurt.
He opens a drawer and take out some bandages. Corasan is wrapping them around my burned palms carefully. I titl my head and try to look at his eyes.
"Thank you Corasan. You are so sweet." I say with low voice.
He looks at me and blushes again and i blush too.
My gaze captures his sky blue eyes. Both of us come closer and our looks go to our lips and eyes.
"What's wrong with you two?" Law enters and cut us.
"N-nothing! Just... Corasan helped me with cookies and i got burn by accident and he takes care my hurt. See." I show him my hands with bandages.
"Okay. Where is the cookies?" He mumurs.
"On the table." I point him.
Law runs and hugs my legs.
"Thank you (f/n). You are the best." He looks up at me and smiles.
Corasan gets surprised for a reason and i pet Law's head.
"You are welcome." I smile.