Meet the kids and the mute

Name P.O.V.
They give me new clothes and shoes. A (f/c) shirt, black shorts and black shoes. I meet the most of the members of Donquixote pirates. The most of them are men and all of them give me flirty glances. Tch... whatever. This is usuall for me. At least now i will have clothes and food. Doflamingo shows me the two kids one girl and one boy.
"And this is Baby 5 and Buffalo. Kids this is your new nany (f/n). Fufufu."
"Hello kids. Nice to meet you." I lean and pet their heads. They are cute.
"Hi (f/n)!" They chuckles and the girl say.
"You are so pretty."
I smile to the little girl. "Thank you Baby 5."
"Fufu. It's one more." Doflamingo says.
"Really Young Master? Where is he?" I ask and i have to call him Young Master.
"Maybe with my brother. His name is Law. Fufufu." He smirks to me.
"Okay. Kids what are you say to play something?" I tell them.
"What about to make a prank to Corasan?" Buffalo say.
"Yeah!!! To give him hot tea or..." i cut Baby 5.
"Kids no. To make pranks to others are not kind. And who is Corasan?"
"Fufufu. My younger brother." Young Master smirks.
"Then i want to play...... tag! (F/n)! You can't catch us!"
They are starting to run and i go after them.
"Be careful maybe you will get hurt! Don't run on the hall!" I yell but they are laughing.
"You can't catch us!"
I run faster and by accident i colied with someone and both of us fall on the floor. I'm on a blond man with a clown make up on his face. He looks at me and blinks.
"I'm so sorry!" I say and stand up quickly.
He sits up and srcatches his head.
I notice him. Sky blue eyes, wearing a red skull cap, shirt with hearts on it and a black feather coat.
"Are you okay?" I ask him.
He gives me a thumb up with a slight smile.
"Let me help you." I speard my hand and help him to stand up.
He is very tall like the Young Master.
He writes on a notepads Thanks
I titl my head. "You can not talk?" I give him a query look and he nods.
"I'm (f/n). What's your name?"
Baby 5 shows up and is holding a cup with tea.
"Corasan! I bring you tea!" She chuckles. I notice behind of one door Baffulo is hiding and laughing.
Corasan takes the cup and....
I grab it. "It's not kind to make pranks Baby 5."
"(F/n)! You are not funny!" She says and leaves.
Corasan shows me Thanks
"No, problem Corasan! Nice to meet you." I smile.
Me too. He writes and i see a small blush on his cheeks.
He lights up a cigarette.... his coat catches fire. I get panic and throw him the tea from the cup. The fire is gone but now he is all wet.
"I'm so sorry but your coat cought fire."
He gives me a glance and writes. It's ok. Thanks.
"Oi! Corazon i will kill you!" I hear a boy's angry voice.
"Why?" I ask the small boy.
"He is too clumsy and getting my nerves!" He yells.
"You don't need to be mean because someone is clumsy." I smile and pet his head but Corasan gives him a glance.
"Oi! Don't pet me!"
"Why? You are so cute! You must be Law." I chuckle.
"Yes, i am. But i am not cute!" He croosses his arms.
"I'm (f/n). Your new nany." I tell him.
"Nany? I don't need a nany! I am a pirate."
"Oh! Come on let's go to eat cookies with Baffulo and Baby 5." I chuckle.
He relaxs. "Yeah... cookies!" He chuckles back and we go on the kitchen. "See you later, Corasan." I wave to him and he waves back.
"Law can you tell me where is the kitchen? I'm new here."
He grabs my hand. "Follow me (f/n). We gonna eat cookies!" He laughs happily. I think this kid likes me.
We walk in the kitchen and find Baffulo and Baby 5 are eating the cookies.
"Oi! Don't eat them all! I want too."
Baby 5 says. "I'm so sorry. I just eat the last one."
Law pulls a little my shirt and looks up at me. I am looking down to him. "Can you make some cookies for me?"
I want so much to make some but i don't know how to cook. I pass my life on the streets and always eating bread or fruits.
I see on a cupboard a book with recipes. I look back to Law and smile.
"I will try. This is the first time which i will cook. Kids will you help me?"
"Emmm... i think Giola-san needs my help see you." Baby 5 runs out of the kitchen.
"And.... and Diamante wants me something." And Baffulo do the same.
Law hugs my legs. "I will. Thank you (f/n)."