Chapter 11: Only for me

Kissing intensively and pulling her body even closer, Keigo made (Y/N) straddler him

Kissing intensively and pulling her body even closer, Keigo made (Y/N) straddler him. His wings are high on his back, towering above hers full of dominance, both with ruffled feathers from the shivers running down their bodies. Her hand is on his neck, scratching his skin, and the other is feeling his firm abs.

Keigo is exploring with his hands too, losing his way inside her clothes, feeling how her back reacts to his touch, aching for more.

"You drive me insane, little dove..." he managed to speak between kisses, now aiming at her neck.

(Y/N) can't even formulate a phrase for him, she's just trying to keep quiet but is beyond impossible just with his kisses.

"I'm loving how your body reacts to me... I want to be the only one to touch you like this. The only one." he's starting to let some marks on her soft skin.

"You already are... No one ever touched me like that. I'm only yours, hawky." she whispered back.

"Please be mine. Be my mate, my girlfriend, my wife, all of this. Forever." he stopped to look into her eyes, both foggy with desire. "Please, my angel... Accept me."

"I already did, my hawk... You take good care of me, so I trust you with my life. And I'm so glad that you also trust me, sharing your life with me... You make me so happy that I can't deny it anymore..." she took a deep breath looking him deep in the eyes. "I love you, Keigo Takami."

Hawks never felt so high in his life. How impactful it's to hear that from his mate, his soulmate, the one who was made for him. Is more meaningful than everything he heard before. With happiness stamped on his face, he can only think of one thing:

"I love you too, (Y/N)." he kissed her again, with more passion.

If this is possible.

Securing her firmly in his arms, Keigo stood up, taking them to the bedroom, without breaking the kiss. Slowly closing and locking the door behind them, Keigo made the way to bed.

Laying (Y/N) down he put his body over hers, not letting space between them. When the lack of air make its presence, he got down to her neck again, savoring her skin.

"Ah, Keigo..." she moaned his name in delight.

"Yes, calm my name, doll. I want to hear you loud and clear."

Keigo started to take her clothes away slowly, one by one, while she helped with his too, taking their time to know the other's body. Between kisses and caresses, they're now only in underclothes.

Pausing for a moment, Keigo sat up on his legs, that are straddling (Y/N). The moonlight coming from the floor-to-ceiling windows are making easier for him to see her body completely and her golden wings are practically illuminating the whole room.

He took in each detail of her body, adoring her sizes, all of it. Her boobs, waist, thighs, abdomen, hips... Keigo is just loving everything he's seeing and not because is perfect, but because is her, the woman he loves. Even her stretch marks and scars make (Y/N) shine in his eyes. The best detail of all is: she's all his.