Bryan x Vendi 💝 pt 2

TW/CW: None

(a/n interesting how I say POV and only
show their thoughts lmao. anyways i got this out Monday morning for me sooo ya)

Words: 1.7k

Vendi POV: (ikr. for a change we get this)

He wandered through the park before finding the not so hidden door. He opened it and before him was an old pizzeria lot. Vendi walked up to the final door and heard talking inside. Bryan most certainly wasn't alone, but he didn't recognize the voice inside. It was feminine. He knew that.

"I don't even know how I got here. I was just trying to clean up and I hate how I remember you so well and not what's a round me!" The voice was frantic about everything.

"It'll be fine! I'll get you back there before anyone really even notices." Bryan was the one to reply.

"Then why did we need this CEO guy you were talking about?" It was spoken with a questioning tone.

"Well, I do need someone to make sure no one decides to come here."

"Y'know what... Alright Bryan. If you trust the guy so much then I'm fine with it. I just want to go back."

Is she friends with Bryan? She seems to know him a bit. The fact this is happening in the portal room though... Also, go back to where?

He opened the door, "Hey, Bryan? Who is this?"

"Oh! This is Ersa. You wouldn't know her actually. She comes from another dimension."

Ersa. Yeah, that definitely isn't familiar to me. She looks tired though and is just staring at the air like there is something there. That's weird.

"Oh, alright. Why is she here then?"

Ersa finally looked back at Bryan and then at Vendi.

"Well," she started, "I kinda, uh, fell here I guess?"

She doesn't even seem sure of what happened. It's like she didn't do it and just simply watched herself fall.

"Yep! That's what happened and now I gotta figure out the portal!" Bryan chuckled nervously.

"Can't you just send her through now?"

"Uhm, I don't know if you've noticed. The portal is seriously a whole different color." Bryan gestured at the portal.

"Oh my."

It definitely wasn't that color before. He's right. I mean I recall it looking differently.

"What even happened to it?" He asked.

Bryan just stared and while Ersa loudly whispered a "shut up".

"Why are you telling me to shut up?"

"Not you!" Bryan defended her.

"Someone else..." She mumbled.

"Someone else?"

Bryan explained to Vendi first. "Well, she kind of has another being in her head. Like, a fly who won't leave you alone."

"Ugh! I am not a fly. Don't compare me to one." It sounded like Ersa said it, but her eyes switched colors which threw Vendi off guard.

"I was just saying that to make him understand Mal!"

"Ok, one, only Ersa calls me Mal. Second! Call me Glitchtrap okay!?"

"Glitchtrap?" Vendi questioned.

"I'm going to refer to you as Glitch just because I remember what she said years ago about that." Bryan stated.