Bryan x Vendi 🥂

( a/n what if Bryan never heard the bs his parents started blabbing abt. bc we were robbed of this precious moment and it was sad. I don't want to be robbed of this date either. VENDI BETTER NOT PULL SOME I COULDN'T SHOW UP bs or Bryan has issues. I'll shed a tear fr fr)

Words: 1k

Bryan POV:

He found his stash of champagne. Why did it exist? We don't need to dig into those details. He just grabbed two bottles. Who knew how much he actually needed. He wasn't aware of Vendi's tolerance or liking to it. He probably should've ask, but oh well. Here we are.

He walked into the office and saw Vendi spinning in one of the office chairs. Bryan sat the bottles down with a clank and got the CEO's attention quickly. Bryan took a seat next to the other.

"Two hm?" Vendi tried to stir a conversation.

"Didn't know what to actually get." He chuckled.

"That's alright. I was just going to tease you." Vendi took one of the bottles for himself.

He wasn't actually going to drink all of it was he? That seems to be a lot. I mean Bryan wasn't going to say anything.

"Oh, alright." He just gave a simple smile.

Vendi just drank a bit before speaking to Bryan again, "It's nice to meet uh, promising people nowadays."

Bryan just thought about what he said and just sipped the bottle that was left for him.

"Really? You weren't kidding on the promising thing?" Bryan was intrigued and just kept drinking.

"Mhm," Vendi span around his chair one time. "I really... like you in general."

Bryan paused mid drink and just set the bottle down, "Oh, well I think of you in the same way."

"Yeah, so! I was thinking," Vendi drank some more, "I want to find out a way to apologize more than giving Molten back."

Bryan tilted his head in curiosity, "What do you mean?"

"Maybe I could let you get your way on things as much as I can." Vendi suggested.

Bryan just stared at him in awe. Was he being serious? I don't recall being able to favor certain employees, but he was suggesting that. Right in front of him.

"Seriously," Bryan paused for another drink, "Are you sure it isn't because you're drinking?"

Vendi closed his eyes and smiled. He looked at the brunet.

"I've been thinking about the idea of favoring you for a bit now actually." Vendi confessed.

"What?" Bryan was in a bit shocked.

"That may be why I was fighting Pat a lot about keeping you here." Vendi started just staring at the floor.

(a/n yk. EB would call this man a simp. just a random comment. I'm so sorry if u don't get it. it's prob bc u didn't read my other book smh i-i)

"Why are you telling me this?" Bryan asked.

"I'm just hoping I'll forget I even admitted this." He just didn't know what to say anymore.

"Oh my... I actually have no idea what to tell you." Bryan was just blanking in his mind.

The ruby-eyed just sat there awkwardly. He didn't even know why he even decided to admit that. He wasn't really thinking that much about it.

Bryan sighed. He was thinking about choices he could make right now. He wasn't sure though.

"Can you stand up?" Bryan requested.

"What? Why?" The other was lost in the reason.

"Just- please?"

Vendi stood up. He was still a bit confused on what the other was doing.

Bryan stood and hugged him. He did this before. Not even that long ago really. He really couldn't tell what Vendi thought of this, but he felt that it was alright.

"..." Vendi was at a lost for words, "Okay, this is uh, nice."

Bryan let him go, "Sorry, I don't know why I keep doing that." He laughed.

"It's perfectly alright. I don't mind it at all."

Bryan stared at his eyes for a while. It was interesting how the brunet could keep that focus under the influence of that champagne. Vendi failed at holding eye contact with him, but he tried to pay attention to the brown-eyed. It was sweet that he was trying to.

"Are we getting back on track with the rubies again, Bryan?" The light-haired just smirked at that.

"I- I uhm. Yeah, sorry." He quickly apologized and his looked over to his desk for a moment and back at Vendi's eyes.

"Mhmm. I sincerely apologize if I'm reading this wrong Bryan."

"Huh?"

Vendi quickly gave Bryan a peck on the lips and just waited for the brunet's reaction. Bryan got real red in the face and looked at him in awe.

"Are you okay?" The light-haired got a bit worried.

"Oh! Yeah. Sorry I was just in wonderland or something." Bryan rambled.

"Did I read that right?" (/ref lol)

"Oh, yes! Yes, you did." Bryan put his hand over his mouth. He was both embarrassed and flustered by everything.

"Mhm. Well I guess I'll be staying here huh?" Vendi glanced around the room.

"Yeah, you probably should. Just for safety reasons! Of course." He felt butterflies in his stomach. Never thought that was an actual feeling, but oh goodness it was.

"Guess I'll just hang around with you then."

"Oh yeah! You can get to know some of the animatronics if you'd like." Bryan offered.

"I suppose so." The red-eyed walked towards the door.

Bryan follow a bit behind him. They went to go see what Bryan's friends we're up to today. It turned out to be shenanigans. Of course...

( a/n fun fact I'm an aromantic so this was so awkward for me. help xD and I write fucking fan fiction man. took me a few minutes to write the end cus I was just questioning everything. what is going on anymore. im good at angst tho. random fun fact. haha...dont be worried abt any character I bring into this world. they'll be fine. :D )