Bryan x Vendi 🌧

(I came up with an idea. Celebration timeeeee. It came to this ship ik. I was considering Davis x Kat, but I got no ideas for them or Steve x G. Foxy. Those r the other ships I've done. Also yes. This is an already established relationship which usually I dislike but it's ok... I'll survive)

TW/CW: Fear of Loss, Tired Bryan

Words: 1.4k

Vendi POV:

Everything just seems to be going alright. Of course that cant last forever. Something just has to go wrong or off track doesn't it? It's probably nothing and I'm over thinking things. Bryan hasn't dated since college and I... haven't. I'm sure I can figure things out and such. Is it normal for your boyfriend to look at you in concern?

I can't comprehend what he'd be so confused about. Everything has been fine and his friends know. Sure the parents thing, but concern? I got along with his parents when I met them. I don't understand.

Maybe I'm missing something? Oh who am I kidding... I don't think that's normal. I just want to help him and make sure he's okay. I should just ask. That's how communication works!

"Hey, Vendi!" Bryan's voice made me jump.

"Oh, dear!" I looked tense.

"Sorry, did I startle you once again, ruby?" He is always so soothing when he talks.

"Ruby?" I wasn't expecting that type of nickname.

"Yeah, I always called your eyes rubies before." He reminded.

I started thinking back to those moments, "Yes, yes you did."

"Anyway, I got paperwork for you." He just had to pull that one out...

I sighed, "You always just decide to bring me stuff to visit don't you..."

"Yeah, I have been doing that for a while." He admitted with a chuckle.

I just put them in a drawer as always to look over later. I stood up and went to my friendly gesture I do every time. I don't know if Bryan's gotten tired of it though. Davis most certainly did with his voice mail...

"Tea?" I looked at him and then at the tea cup.

"Of course." He accepted the offer and I handed him a cup.

I poured myself a cup and thought what to do next. Perhaps ask if he's okay? I just want to understand healthy communication like you're supposed to.

"Thank you." He took a sip and that's all I cared about.

I gave a smile. "It's no problem, Bryan."

He walked over and plopped down on the couch. I guess this was a normal thing now where I would give him tea and he'd make himself at home. I just kept the warm cup in the palm of my hands. I didn't feel like drinking it funny enough. It just didn't feel right for once.

I was avoiding my worries and assuming everything will get told to me. Bryan isn't really one to speak up unless you question. At least that's what I have concluded. He also doesn't seem to feel fully comfortable being vulnerable with me emotionally. I don't think it is me and how I interact with others. He has mentioned child hood things that I don't dig into. Perhaps that is the origin of it all?

"Are you alright?" I looked him in the eyes just to see that worry again.

"I don't know. I have a feeling somethings wrong though." I tried to be light about the whole scenario.

The brunet didn't seem to comprehend what I was hinting at, "The fact you aren't drinking your tea?"

"No," I stopped myself as I was getting a bit frustrated, "I'm just worried why you seem so worried when you look at me."