Bryan x Vendi 🌿

( a/n If u know nothin of Ivy's character... u will be confused. if u do! YAY. u watch not just Bryan's Fnafverse POV or not just Davis and maybe Dylan. I thought of this in my head and thought it was a nice take on it)

TW/CW: N/A

Words: 600 (rounded)

(I'll make the next one longer! I just wanted to branch to this idea. I'm exploring yk?)

Ivy POV:

I can't believe I actually walked all the way here just because Vendi wouldn't respond to me. His location says he is here, so I don't get what he could be so busy about.

I hopped on the elevator. Surely he wouldn't mind, right? It ain't like it's the end of the world if she shows up unannounced or the world will end.

I'm like his favorite person here anyways. I also may need to apologize calling him Dad when I was freaking out. Maybe I do need to take my medication like he suggests. Why must I be so stubborn?

This elevator ride was sure taking long. It just feels longer than all the other times. She really couldn't put her finger on it. That didn't matter now! Finally, she reached the top floor. Took forever!

The elevator doors revealed Vendi's office. It was dark... It was 11pm, but she doubted the CEO had any where better to be. She made out a figure on the couch. Wait, two? Her eyes must be deceiving her. No one would come here for any business things besides her.

She walked over to the coffee table. She found herself staring at two individuals. Vendi and Bryan were there. Since when did Bryan have any sort of connection with him? It didn't make any sense. Bryan was snuggled beside the other and was breathing quietly. It felt peaceful at this moment of time. The brunet's hair must've been fiddled with before they both went to sleep.

I honestly have no idea what to do about this... I mean. Like- I didn't even know the two talked. Let alone seemingly pursuing that sort of relationship. This probably should be discussed, but how to bring it up without seeming a bit too interested?

Bryan's legs shifted a bit which ended up frightening her a bit. He soon stopped though. Gosh, why do people do that again? Who knows the science of that anymore!

The long length haired looked down to see two phones. One belonged to Vendi and obviously the other must've been Bryan's. She tapped Vendi's screen and all her messages flooded. Definitely no issue on her or his end. Just his "friend" issue.

"My oh my." She murmured under her breathe.

She turned around to head back to the elevator. What else was there to do? She wasn't going to say anything of course. Who would she tell? Vendi!? This involves Vendi. Isn't really her business even though she pryes on others business. This was probably going to be on to ask for.

She stepped into the elevator and headed down to the receptionist desk. Surprising how they find people to actually do these things. The pay must be decent or something. Didn't matter anyways. She had he little barnyard to take care of. Questions are for tomorrow.

( a/n tmr I'mma like. Get a long one out. I just didn't realize I haven't updated in two days here. Forgor abt updating this too I guess lmao. Any au or whatever suggestions? Be cool if u could request one.)