Davis x Kat 🫶

( a/n watched the new episode Davis posted and just got into the mood of doing this. Like my Bryan x Vendi chapters are overflowing at this point sooooo have fun reading this now. Also it will be longer cus I promised. Pinky swear guys.)

CW/TW: Mentions of starvation, light swearing

Words: 1k

Kat POV:

The grip Molten had on me was horrendous. It would probably end up bruising my wrists because of it all. I didn't want to fight him, after all, he wasn't even in control of his own body. That must be a horrible experience.

"Are you alright, Molten?" I was trying to check up on him.

"I feel I should be the one asking that one, Kat." He gave a little pathetic laugh.

"This, uh, alley way is nice." I was failing miserably at small talk.

"I guess." The bear mumbled a reply.

"When do you think Davis will get here?"

"I don't know... As soon as he can probably." He probably would've shrugged if he had control.

"Yeah, what am I going to do after this?" I don't know if I was talking to myself or Molten anymore.

"Live your lives together. It's obvious Davis doesn't want any part of this whole franchise." He pointed out obvious things.

"Yeah... Yeah that is true." I started remiscing about things from our shared past.

Narrator POV:

Davis would always make sure she was happy, healthy, and felt loved. He was always there to support her and she returned that favor. He did start coming home stressed out and became distant. It was a cold shoulder type act. He didn't pay any mind to her. Maybe gave her a congratulations or some sort of praise for her accomplishments. He just stopped caring it seemed. It started out to her as possible work stress then cheating. That was a horrible thing to think, but Kat was left in the dark so much. What idea could she grasp onto if she was unaware of so many things.

"What's going to happen after this?" Molten questioned her.

"Well, he said some bad looking car or something. I'm assuming he wants to leave this place and everything." Kat concluded.

"Yeah, I can see that."

"What's going to happen to you?" Kat was a bit concerned.

"I'll probably try to get that CEO to hand me over to Bryan and hopefully Afton doesn't cause a big issue." He obviously was worried about what Afton even had planned.

"Yeah. I hope some day you'll get your peace, Molten." Kat added.

"I-" Molten was interrupted by an actual shitty looking vehicle with Davis sprinting out of it.

"Oh, my." Kat blurted out.

"Kat, Kat." Davis was infront of them both now.

"Hey, Davis!" Kat gave a weak smile.

Molten ended up letting her go. He didn't have any control over it. It was the worst feeling. He had to get Bryan to help him in some way.

The bearded pulled her into a hug, "Gosh, hunny, I am so so so sorry. We can surely find somewhere else y'know..."

"It's alright... Can you just never get involved with this type of stuff again?" The orange-haired was just pleading for that reality.

"Yes, yes. Of course." Davis quickly agreed.

"Great! I'm starving because the food Afton left was absolute garbage. Most of it needed heated or was spoiled since it wasn't in a fridge."

"Yeah, we can like go through a drive thru and get you anything you want." The raven haired offered.

They finally broke the hug and Davis signaled her to just go to that garbage can he parked.

"Have fun out there, Molten."

Molten just stared at him. He didn't know what to say and didn't know if he really wanted to say anything at all. Him and Davis never had a good relationship in the past or now. He wasn't going to pretend they ever did.

Davis realized he wasn't going to get a response out of the bear animatronic. He simply moved on and walked over to the driver's door. He got into the car and got it ready in drive.

"Where are we even gonna go?" Kat inquired.

"Well," Davis started driving off, "wherever I guess. Where do you want to go?"

"To find a food place first preferably." The light green-eyed suggested once more.

"Of course. We'll do that first hun."

It was a pretty nice day out. The sun was peeking out from behind a cloud and the wind was calm and not so chilly. It wasn't that bad for October. Maybe it wouldn't be such a shit day. Could be a pretty fucking releiving day you could say! They'd both could finally move on and get that dream they'd both wanted for a long time. No more crazy shenanigans going down, people loosing their minds, serial killers coming back from the dead, and animatronics breaking into your house!

It's been 10 minutes or so since anyone has talked. Kat was in charge of the music as a part of the 'I'm so sorry' gift. It was going to be a lot before they got everything situated again.

"Y'know. It wouldn't be such a bad idea to pretend this all didn't just happen." Kat was looking at the window.

"Yeah... I think I agree. Screw talking about the issues that just occurred."

Kat just gave a small chuckle, "Yeah, don't matter now anyways..."

They continued their drive. Things were finally going well for the two. That's all they could ever ask for. It was great and such a relief to them two. No more stressed out Davis and concerned Kat.

( a/n wowwowowow. I'm posting this like early morning for me and I'mma go to bed. Good night guys. Don't let the bed bugs bite >:) lmao. But srsly have a good night. AND GO TO BED. it's a wonderful idea trust me. I love it dearly. So go to fucking bed you quivering pussy or wonderful person depending on ur preference. :'D)