Bryan x Vendi 💝

TW/CW: Venting + Threats (like a small bit lol)

(ay, i am giving it another go! :) so yay

11/27: omg it is i. The writer who edites a month later...lmao it's improved now! Enjoy !!)

Words: 1.5k

The lady at the front desk wasn't surprised to see the familiar individual going up to see Vendi unannounced with absolutely no appointment. He strolled in without a care in the world. She easily recognized him as the former CEO. The literal last one.

There was no reason to interrupt. She had a sticky note that said that Bryan Divil was allowed to do so. It was bizarre to her. Never has she seen that CEO allow someone to do that. He had a lot of work on his hands and rarely left that office.

Bryan just simply walked in with no issue by her. Other people in the building may of been confused, but the regular visitors and employees didn't pay much attention to it since they got used to it awhile ago.

He entered the elevator and started going up. Now, what was he doing any ways? Well... Bryan has been the CEO before and simply wanted to lift some stress off of Vendi. It seems he doesn't get stressed out when he's around and chatting to him. A simple nice thing to do for the poor man.

The elevator opened and there Vendi was sitting at the desk looking back and forth at the computer monitor and some paper on his lap.

"Vendi?" Bryan called out to him.

"Ah-" The other jumped out of his seat and all the papers fell to the ground.

"Oh, goodness..." He started as the other scurried picking up the papers, "I didn't mean to startle you."

"Oh no, it's quite alright. I just was surprised. That's all!" He gave a smile and sat the papers next to the phone on the desk.

"Are you busy or?" The brunet started.

"Oh no! Never too busy for you, Bryan," The other interrupted, "what brings you here?"

"Well, I wanted to just come and visit you!" He explained.

"Oh? Just visit me. That's uh, very considerate of you." Vendi chuckled.

"Yeah, I mean, you really are always here the whole time."

"Yeah, yeah, I guess I am."

"This is really the only place I know where to look."

Vendi just stared for a bit before realizing it. "Er, I really just stay here unless I go get something or go somewhere y'know?"

"Yeah I know but-"

"Oh my gosh. Please sit down. I didn't realize. You can just sit on the couch. Do you want tea?" Vendi quickly spouted words from his mouth.

"Oh, alright and sure! Why not?" He was a bit caught off guard of being rushed to sit down.

So Bryan sat down on the white couch and Vendi handed him a cup of tea and had one for himself. Vending took a quick sip before adjusting his sitting position. Bryan found this interesting. It was like watching someone be overly excited for something they cared about and tried not to explode about it. It was relieving? Nice to know someone actually cared to listen.

"I'm sorry, what were you on about again?" He went straight to an apology first.

"I wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing." He explained.

The CEO took a long sip to stall a response, "Oh! Yeah. Thank you for checking on me then. Usually I feel it is supposed to be the other way around or something like that."